• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[app][xposed][5.0+] app2vr

Search This thread

app2vr

Apr 8, 2017
Summary && Detail:
1, you can convert the application to VR mode to watch and operate.
2, support the Bluetooth handle.
3, VR mode to support the up and down volume keys to control the screen size.
4, support touch screen operation, touch screen area from the upper left corner of the physical screen to start mapping
5, there may be some BUG, disable module can be restored
ScreenShot && Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.app360.app360
YOUTUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyROy_zLaQA
Major update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
detail:
Support global VR mode in landscape for all of android apps.
This function is tested on Android 5.1 and Android 6, Android5.0 has not yet tested.
This function is strong enough for having no friends
using:
open settings app,find Accessibility,switch on Magnification gestrues.when play apps in landscape,triple tapping the screen,then you will in VR mode.
notice:
miui should allow system alert window
if not work,please check auto run and record screen permission
any suggesting can email to [email protected]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-09-18-20-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-09-18-20-45.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2,876
  • Screenshot_2017-04-09-18-22-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-09-18-22-42.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 2,692
  • global_vr.jpg
    global_vr.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 2,261
  • magnification_on.png
    magnification_on.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 2,307
Last edited:

Dead-neM

Jan 23, 2013
France
Summary && Detail:
4, support touch screen operation, touch screen area from the upper left corner of the physical screen to start mapping
5, there may be some BUG, restart the phone can be restored
ScreenShot && Download:
repo.xposed.info/module/com.app360.app360

Wow is this real ?! I always wanted to do that
I'm testing it on a nexus 6. I'll report bug with logs if needed
thank you !!!!

BUG
Well it's not working on nexus 6 for me. It shows a dark screen when launching an app through app2vr interface.
Logs attached

also why so many files comes on /sdcard after instalation?? It looks like malicious app...

Attachments

• Log-2017-04-09-09.54.29.log
    44 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

app2vr

Apr 8, 2017
thank you !!!!

BUG
Well it's not working on nexus 6 for me. It shows a dark screen when launching an app through app2vr interface.
Logs attached

also why so many files comes on /sdcard after instalation?? It looks like malicious app...

Hi,thank you very much,because my application supports xposed mode and normal root mode, so i need to release the GoogleDoor and Lib files in sdcard for injection into the system_server process to complete the functional patch, the program does not contain malicious code, you can decompile to confirm, according to your feedback Log, I modified the program, the current xposed mode does not need to click to install, activate the module can be used after the restart, this is the beta version, does not support all types of app to be converted into vr mode,the current upgrade to the 19 version,this version had repaired your feedback.

Reactions: Dead-neM

kokoko3k

Feb 15, 2017
Zenfone2 ze331ml lollipop 5.0.1 here.
Installed, allowed root to modify system partition, tried to start 920 text editor and just got a black screen.
Phone did not react to nothing, home button, power button, nothing. seems dead.
After a while adb via usb started working, and i issued a reboot from there.
Next, i've got a bootloop; i disabled xposed and the bootloop did not went away!

Fortunately i've had a complete twrp backup...
I tried to understand what it did to my system app, but the source on github is not available.

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Hi,thank you very much,because my application supports xposed mode and normal root mode, so i need to release the GoogleDoor and Lib files in sdcard for injection into the system_server process to complete the functional patch, the program does not contain malicious code, you can decompile to confirm, according to your feedback Log, I modified the program, the current xposed mode does not need to click to install, activate the module can be used after the restart, this is the beta version, does not support all types of app to be converted into vr mode,the current upgrade to the 19 version,this version had repaired your feedback.

Hi, thanks for the app :)

U mentioned about root mode. Any case this works with nougat in root mod I'm just asking
:)

Dead-neM

Jan 23, 2013
France

Awesome I'll try again and report back. Thank you for being super fast.

Just one question what is the demo.apk on /sdcard?

app2vr

Apr 8, 2017
Zenfone2 ze331ml lollipop 5.0.1 here.
Installed, allowed root to modify system partition, tried to start 920 text editor and just got a black screen.
Phone did not react to nothing, home button, power button, nothing. seems dead.
After a while adb via usb started working, and i issued a reboot from there.
Next, i've got a bootloop; i disabled xposed and the bootloop did not went away!

Fortunately i've had a complete twrp backup...
I tried to understand what it did to my system app, but the source on github is not available.
Very sorry,its my fault, I am tested on Android 5.1, Android6.0 machine, can you provide some log information? MainXposed.java is not confused, because the visual processing part of the code is not my work,so its hard to opensource.

app2vr

Apr 8, 2017

U mentioned about root mode. Any case this works with nougat in root mod I'm just asking
Today, I experimented with Android N, I found that when I injected into the system_server, android :: AndroidRuntime :: getJavaVM () often return null ,so i can not load the function code in DemonInject.apk with jni_env , i am looking for solution..
APP2VR now can run on nougat when selinux disabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: reversegear

Va2c

Jan 7, 2016
Tsk
Could you include two key options.

1. To disable gyroscope, or to show in static frame.
2. To adjust FOV.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using XDA Labs

Reactions: tv2q0

AmrIKhudair

May 7, 2017
BUGS

In Cardboard mode: It only shows main activity, app can not be controlled by the headset, Moga gamepad doesnt work (moga universal driver) and probably other controllers, and yoi have to look towards fixed direction
In Global mode: Not all the screen is visible through the vr glass (bigger than it should be)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Summary && Detail:
    5, there may be some BUG, disable module can be restored
    ScreenShot && Download:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.app360.app360
    YOUTUBE:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyROy_zLaQA
    Major update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    detail:
    Support global VR mode in landscape for all of android apps.
    This function is tested on Android 5.1 and Android 6, Android5.0 has not yet tested.
    This function is strong enough for having no friends
    using:
    open settings app,find Accessibility,switch on Magnification gestrues.when play apps in landscape,triple tapping the screen,then you will in VR mode.
    notice:
    miui should allow system alert window
    if not work,please check auto run and record screen permission
    any suggesting can email to [email protected]
    thank you !!!!

BUG
    Logs attached

app is really available

app is really available, but in the early stages of development, I will be the fastest speed to solve the problem.

Today, I experimented with Android N, I found that when I injected into the system_server, android :: AndroidRuntime :: getJavaVM () often return null ,so i can not load the function code in DemonInject.apk with jni_env , i am looking for solution..
    APP2VR now can run on nougat when selinux disabled.
    After “put your device into cardboard“ just a black screen with the settings symbol, but not clickable + difficulties exiting the app.

InFocus M808 modded Stock 6.0