[APP][XPOSED][8.1-12] Android Faker - A Module For Spoof Your Device

Search This thread

Kai Tran

Sep 24, 2022
Hi I'm trying to make a new account on tinder but I keep getting banned. I've reset and randomized all the settings thru android faker and still tinder some how knows its me. I've purchased the full version with 3 settings unlocked. Does anyone have any ideas how I could get tinder to not my device.

deezerFree

Sep 29, 2022
I personally have an issue with the two latest versions. The app instantly crash when starting and i have to use the V1.7.2 to make it works. I bought the pro version and I'd like to be able to unlock all premium features (since the license check features was introduced in the V1.8.* version...)
I'm on a emulator with android 9.0 using lsposed.
Thanks !

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
I personally have an issue with the two latest versions. The app instantly crash when starting and i have to use the V1.7.2 to make it works. I bought the pro version and I'd like to be able to unlock all premium features (since the license check features was introduced in the V1.8.* version...)
I'm on a emulator with android 9.0 using lsposed.
Thanks !
Can you provide logs of v1.8.2 it should be not crashed.

Last edited:

generaler

Apr 14, 2021
I'm on Samsung A13 too and I confirm that af does not work on that device. It crashes on values randomization.
Attaching LSPosed logs.
Would be appreciate for any solution.

Attachments

• LSPosed_2022-10-05T14_10_33.274.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

generaler

Apr 14, 2021
I have app crash issue (when I tap randomize button) also on Xiaomi POCO M3 (Android 11). Both devices (Xiaomi and Samsung A13) randomizing values successfully if I uncheck "Sim Operator" option.
But looks like spoofing works on Xiaomi and doesn't work on Samsung.
Also I checked on Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro 5G (Android 12) - everything works fine!

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
I have app crash issue (when I tap randomize button) also on Xiaomi POCO M3 (Android 11). Both devices (Xiaomi and Samsung A13) randomizing values successfully if I uncheck "Sim Operator" option.
But looks like spoofing works on Xiaomi and doesn't work on Samsung.
Also I checked on Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro 5G (Android 12) - everything works fine!
Thanks for reporting a genuine issue and crash issue something new which can be easily fixed and another issue that I already know about but I already mentioned that it's hard to fix that issue coz I don't have a Samsung device for testing

Last edited:

rimidalvv

Mar 6, 2011
Pixel 6 pro (Android 13) with root (Magisk, LSPosed) and Android Faker 1.8.2 (10802). Doesn't work change imei. The app shows that new imei was saved, but when i check it *#06# the imei still old.

The app seems as cool. But doesn't work.

BuaGAAA

Oct 22, 2022
Hi,I'm a Chinese User. I unlocked the bootloader and installed Magisk and Lsposed. Then, I suddenly found that my device's DRM Security Level dropped to Level 3, and I couldn't watch HRD Movies on Netflix. Then I found your work. I found editing DRM Version needed Premium version of this app.I'm Chinese,and I still live in China. So I can't pay for it on Google Play Store. Can you offer me another way to pay for your work? Alipay and Wechat can be all fine.
I'm hearing from you. If you can help me, I will thank you a lot!

Salehafshar85

Dec 22, 2021
Hi dev, not working at all. I have tried using VDinfos and that also confirms nothing is modified/altered by android faker. I would greatly appreciate any advise/suggestions:

API version

Injection Interface
Zygisk

Framework version
1.8.4 (6609)

Manager version
1.8.4 (6609)

System version
9 (API 28)

Device
Motorola Moto Z (2)

System ABI
arm64-v8a

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, im using the app on a rooted device, i havent made a backup to the orginal device values now my wifi doesnt work :( , what i changed whithin the app is WIFI mac, Wifi SSID, Wifi BSSID, Bluetooth ID, what can i do to get my wifi to work
    Try unticking the "wifi mac" section in Android Faker. For some reason, it disables the wifi saying "obtaining ip address" indefinitely. Maybe they'll fix this in the near future
    Not possible by using this module
    Is there some other way for me to accomplish what I am trying to do? Thanks.
    Android Faker

My project.png

I started to learn things about how Xposed frameworks work then after learning I m thinking to make my own module I got this module idea from different modules like DE and DM but as I see these both modules do not work in android 11 so I made my own this module Android Faker and its full support with A11 its a simple Xposed module which will help you to spoof your device ids so you can save your real ids from malicious software and prohibit malicious software from accessing mobile phone data.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of Android Faker take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application Use it at your own risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Edit\Random Value.
    -> Random All Value by 1 Click
    -> Beautiful Material Design UI
    -> Backup/Restore Feature

Module Can Spoof These Ids:

-> Imei
    -> Hardware Id
    -> Mac Address
    -> Mac Bssid
    -> Mac Ssid
    -> Bluetooth Mac
    -> Android Id
    -> Sim Serial Id
    -> Sim Sub Ids
    -> Mobile No
    -> GSF ID
    -> MediaDrm ID
    -> Advertisement ID

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed

Credits:

@Mikanoshi -help me make preference readable.
    @C3C076 -for teach me about Selinux security.
    @Massi-X - Thanks for helping me with the donation package.
    @DE - For inspired me for this module.
    @Lsposed Team - For their efforts.
    @VD171 - for his app VDInfo which will help to check spoof values.

Current Version:
    V1.8.2

Download: Download from the GitHub release

Support:

Coding and supporting this project cost me a lot of my precious time. If you find this project useful, you are more than welcome to support its development via purchasing a donation package and you will get some premium features as a bonus. Thanks!

Info about premium features:

there are three premium features for now:
    - Backup/restore of settings.
    - GSF ID.
    - MediaDrm ID.
    - Theme

Donation by Bitcoin:-
    12eai5UkUtBe1gzNYvBvjTNTDvqVBFbQzy

How to Activate the premium feature?
    Go inside -> Android Faker -> Settings -> Verify License.

Changelog:
    Code:
    V1.8.2

- Fixed crash while selecting the USA in sim operator.

V1.8.1

- Added Sim Operator Spoof (Beta)
    - Fixed RemotePreference bug
    - New option for verifying the license
    - Fixed crash on boot in Android 12
    - Some more bugs fix

V1.7.2

- Removed new Xshared.
    - Added RemotePreferece.
    - Fix manual add value not change.

V1.7.1

- Fixed mobile no random generate.
    - Fixed GSf default set true.

V1.7
    -Bug fixed for premium features.

V1.6
    -Added MD3 style
    -Added Backup & Restore in a more stable
    -Added One plus device support
    -Added a new icon
    -UI Changes
    -Bug fix Random boot loop
    -Using new Xshared for more device compatibility
    -much more.

V1.5
    - Redesign all UI now module look better
    - Removed some features coz they cause a boot loop in some devices
    - Fixed some bugs

V1.4
    - Fixed License Verification issue now you can purchase a pro app from the play store
    - Fixed Bugs

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature
    - Added GSF ID
    - Added MediaDrm ID(close android faker to see changes)
    - Added Advertisment ID
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

V1.2
    -Bug Fix Android Id Not Changing
    -Fix Some More Issues

V1.1
    -Added Both Imei Change
    -Fix Some Bug

V1.0
    -Initial Release
    Know Bug:
    -Some user report module did not work in Oneplus OOS I can fix it but I don't have to own a one plus device for testing so fix for this bug take time.
    -Bootloop in some devices after applying in exposed or exposed you can fix it just don't spoof the Wifi mac address(untick the wifi mac address) it will fix in the next update.

Want to Contribute?:
    If you have some fix for a bug and you want to help me with fixing that then you can contact me Sure I will give credit.

Issues :
    If you face any issues in using Android Faker Contact me
    Email:- [email protected]

Test :
    You can use this app to test whether is Android faker working or not
    Download

About feature requests and bug reports:

The goal is to have a tool that can protect the privacy of users However, it isn't paid work, so I do whatever I like whenever I like it.

You can request features in this XDA forum. I will read them, but maybe I will not respond to all of them and they might or might not be implemented.

You can report any problem by creating an issue on GitHub

Note:- This Module never changes real ids or physical device ids so don't ask Stupid Questions Can I spoof my service providers and do anything wrong or right don't use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program this module just for spoof device non-resettable id for better privacy.

Discussions about donation packages are not allowed here, please contact me via email instead.

Thank you for trying this module, if you like don't forget to press thanks
    Hello , may you can add change from this xposed module https://repo.xposed.info/module/zone.bytesreverser.xposeddeviceidmaskerlite
    Manufacturer Serial
    Brand
    Manufacturer
    Model
    Device
    Product
    Hardware
    Board
    Bootloader
    Fingerprint
    ID
    Incremental
    Host
    I can add all of this but i was thinking now days people dont need these ids and in some case its cause to bootlope if we will hook SDK_INT or Android Version so thats why i dont add these till now but if lots of people request for this then i will add it definately:cowboy:
    Hello,
    Is it possible to change Android version per app? Some apps have different behaviour dependind on wich android version they run.
    I will try to add such kind of feature in next update if possible btw i will hook sdk and you can use this module in Lsposed so you can apply specific sdk(Android version) for a specific app
    ---New Update---

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature(Restore Only premium user)
    - Added GSF ID(Only Premium User)
    - Added MediaDrm ID(Only Premium User)
    - Added Advertisment ID(Need Reboot)
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

What is MediaDrm?
    So many of you confused what is MediaDrm?So MediaDrm a framwork which will give a unique id to ThirdParty apps so if you spoof anything but still they get user info by this id Specially in new Android Version if you still want to know more deep about MediaDrm then you can read this.

Note:- Added Android Faker Pro App as donation package on playstore so who want to support this project and some extra feature then you can buy pro feature if you buy pro app it will motivate me to work on this project for futher development☺️.

Important:- Don't hook Android SDk Untill you are not using lsposed coz its lead to system error some System app depend on SDK so if you change SDK then maybe System App start crash.
    HI. I am using Faker 1.7.1 (licensed) via LSPosed in conjunction with Magisk 24.3. The module is activated of course, but I get an error every time on start up "Module Not Active (Please Activate it in Exposed or LSposed)". At the same time, the IDs spoof works well.
    I can't edit IDs manually, that is, I cannot edit the generated data or add my own, they are not saved. After reloading, the last generated IDs are returned.
    Is it possible to fix it?
    Check now i released fix version with some changes v1.7.2.