[APP][XPOSED][8.1-12] Android Faker - A Module For Spoof Your Device

Search This thread

orangpelupa

May 29, 2012
the IMEI spoofing works for both phone apps and cell network or just phone apps or just cell network?

my country do IMEI whitelist, so if it also change the IMEI it use to connect to cell network i wont have cell signal.

how does it work on your pixel

@andybones?​

alphaman9

Mar 11, 2021
Hello, im using the app on a rooted device, i havent made a backup to the orginal device values now my wifi doesnt work :( , what i changed whithin the app is WIFI mac, Wifi SSID, Wifi BSSID, Bluetooth ID, what can i do to get my wifi to work
Try unticking the "wifi mac" section in Android Faker. For some reason, it disables the wifi saying "obtaining ip address" indefinitely. Maybe they'll fix this in the near future

Reactions: AndroidX

Cpm0813

Sep 18, 2020
Google Pixel 7
I just rooted my Pixel 7, first time rooting a phone. With this module, can I fool a certain app into thinking my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S22 running Android 12? Specific functionality in a certain app only works with some Android phones running specific Android versions. Thanks.

zedkira47

Dec 4, 2022
Hey there , appreciate the great work behind Android Faker , I can see from the github repo that it's deprecated and no more supported !

We're currently looking for a module just like Android Faker that can fake a number of android IDs and will be supported for the long term , we'll be using it as part of a bigger platform so are you down to discussing that ? if yes drop an email here please : [email protected] !

xuandungpy

Dec 6, 2022
Error: this module requires a newer xposed version 93 and thus cannot be activated

I've been looking for xposed version 93 but can't find it anywhere, can anyone help me get it, thanks.

2022-12-06_10h45_50.png

rhetorician

Feb 9, 2012
OnePlus 8
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Bought pro license a couple months ago and I'm happy with the app on A13/PSP. I would like more functionality, however, and wanted to recommend to the developer a monthly subscription model to encourage further development. I would pay a couple dollars/month or more for a more robust application.

cameronsps3

Nov 29, 2022
Hey AndroidX, we would love to pick your brain on faking some values on our device farm. Struggling to find an Xposed or LSposed module that can do what we need it to. We would pay you for your time! Email me (or anyone else that can help): [email protected]

aikostes

Dec 11, 2022
I want to buy a full version, tell me how to do it, or tell me modern analogues with such functions

yours_dom

Dec 13, 2022
Help me please!
After changing the ID, the phone stopped connecting to Wi-Fi.
Writes: IP configuration error.

byrnadd

Dec 13, 2022
Hello, dear friend. I bought your application and I like it very much, I also used it before devise id masker, but it does not work on new versions of android. I have a request, could you add the ability to generate device models with assembly options, even a small amount. I saw that they had previously written with such a proposal, but have not yet appeared in the program. It would be great if a processor was also generated for a specific device, this is of course possibly difficult in Implementations, but for such improvements I am ready to pay more than your program now costs. Thanks a lot!

westruk

Nov 17, 2022
Hello, dear friend. I bought your application and I like it very much, I also used it before devise id masker, but it does not work on new versions of android. I have a request, could you add the ability to generate device models with assembly options, even a small amount. I saw that they had previously written with such a proposal, but have not yet appeared in the program. It would be great if a processor was also generated for a specific device, this is of course possibly difficult in Implementations, but for such improvements I am ready to pay more than your program now costs. Thanks a lot!
This project Deprecated (No more update).

Try use https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...safetynet-prop-edits-and-more-v6-1-2.3789228/ to generate device models

aikostes

Dec 11, 2022
Этот проект устарел (больше нет обновлений).

Попробуйте использовать https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...safetynet-prop-edits-and-more-v6-1-2.3789228/ для создания моделей устройств.
есть что-то, что не было заброшено? вообще не понимаю такой подход,кинуть клиентов и желающих купить

Mod translation: is there anything that hasn't been abandoned? I don’t understand this approach at all, throw customers and those who want to buy

Last edited by a moderator:

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
you can email me regarding this If the purpose of the use is good then maybe I will consider to do something but as I already mentioned.. it already discontinues

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I see that this has been discontinued, but will it still work?

I will also pay for this too. @AndroidX
    You can email me but only if purpose of use module research & development or privacy relative.
    With XPrivacyLUA not being developed anymore :/, this may still be a valueable thing to continue somewhere down the line, who knows..

But for now, latest A13 Samsung, this works still perfectly well :) Thanks !
    Android Faker

My project.png

I started to learn things about how Xposed frameworks work then after learning I m thinking to make my own module I got this module idea from different modules like DE and DM but as I see these both modules do not work in android 11 so I made my own this module Android Faker and its full support with A11 its a simple Xposed module which will help you to spoof your device ids so you can save your real ids from malicious software and prohibit malicious software from accessing mobile phone data.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of Android Faker take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application Use it at your own risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Edit\Random Value.
    -> Random All Value by 1 Click
    -> Beautiful Material Design UI
    -> Backup/Restore Feature

Module Can Spoof These Ids:

-> Imei
    -> Hardware Id
    -> Mac Address
    -> Mac Bssid
    -> Mac Ssid
    -> Bluetooth Mac
    -> Android Id
    -> Sim Serial Id
    -> Sim Sub Ids
    -> Mobile No
    -> GSF ID
    -> MediaDrm ID
    -> Advertisement ID

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed

Credits:

@Mikanoshi -help me make preference readable.
    @C3C076 -for teach me about Selinux security.
    @Massi-X - Thanks for helping me with the donation package.
    @DE - For inspired me for this module.
    @Lsposed Team - For their efforts.
    @VD171 - for his app VDInfo which will help to check spoof values.

Current Version:
    V1.8.2

Download: Download from the GitHub release

Support:

Coding and supporting this project cost me a lot of my precious time. If you find this project useful, you are more than welcome to support its development via purchasing a donation package and you will get some premium features as a bonus. Thanks!

Info about premium features:

there are three premium features for now:
    - Backup/restore of settings.
    - GSF ID.
    - MediaDrm ID.
    - Theme

Donation by Bitcoin:-
    12eai5UkUtBe1gzNYvBvjTNTDvqVBFbQzy

How to Activate the premium feature?
    Go inside -> Android Faker -> Settings -> Verify License.

Changelog:
    Code:
    V1.8.2

- Fixed crash while selecting the USA in sim operator.

V1.8.1

- Added Sim Operator Spoof (Beta)
    - Fixed RemotePreference bug
    - New option for verifying the license
    - Fixed crash on boot in Android 12
    - Some more bugs fix

V1.7.2

- Removed new Xshared.
    - Added RemotePreferece.
    - Fix manual add value not change.

V1.7.1

- Fixed mobile no random generate.
    - Fixed GSf default set true.

V1.7
    -Bug fixed for premium features.

V1.6
    -Added MD3 style
    -Added Backup & Restore in a more stable
    -Added One plus device support
    -Added a new icon
    -UI Changes
    -Bug fix Random boot loop
    -Using new Xshared for more device compatibility
    -much more.

V1.5
    - Redesign all UI now module look better
    - Removed some features coz they cause a boot loop in some devices
    - Fixed some bugs

V1.4
    - Fixed License Verification issue now you can purchase a pro app from the play store
    - Fixed Bugs

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature
    - Added GSF ID
    - Added MediaDrm ID(close android faker to see changes)
    - Added Advertisment ID
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

V1.2
    -Bug Fix Android Id Not Changing
    -Fix Some More Issues

V1.1
    -Added Both Imei Change
    -Fix Some Bug

V1.0
    -Initial Release
    Know Bug:
    -Some user report module did not work in Oneplus OOS I can fix it but I don't have to own a one plus device for testing so fix for this bug take time.
    -Bootloop in some devices after applying in exposed or exposed you can fix it just don't spoof the Wifi mac address(untick the wifi mac address) it will fix in the next update.

Want to Contribute?:
    If you have some fix for a bug and you want to help me with fixing that then you can contact me Sure I will give credit.

Issues :
    If you face any issues in using Android Faker Contact me
    Email:- [email protected]

Test :
    You can use this app to test whether is Android faker working or not
    Download

About feature requests and bug reports:

The goal is to have a tool that can protect the privacy of users However, it isn't paid work, so I do whatever I like whenever I like it.

You can request features in this XDA forum. I will read them, but maybe I will not respond to all of them and they might or might not be implemented.

You can report any problem by creating an issue on GitHub

Note:- This Module never changes real ids or physical device ids so don't ask Stupid Questions Can I spoof my service providers and do anything wrong or right don't use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program this module just for spoof device non-resettable id for better privacy.

Discussions about donation packages are not allowed here, please contact me via email instead.

Thank you for trying this module, if you like don't forget to press thanks
    Hello , may you can add change from this xposed module https://repo.xposed.info/module/zone.bytesreverser.xposeddeviceidmaskerlite
    Manufacturer Serial
    Brand
    Manufacturer
    Model
    Device
    Product
    Hardware
    Board
    Bootloader
    Fingerprint
    ID
    Incremental
    Host
    I can add all of this but i was thinking now days people dont need these ids and in some case its cause to bootlope if we will hook SDK_INT or Android Version so thats why i dont add these till now but if lots of people request for this then i will add it definately:cowboy:
    Hello,
    Is it possible to change Android version per app? Some apps have different behaviour dependind on wich android version they run.
    I will try to add such kind of feature in next update if possible btw i will hook sdk and you can use this module in Lsposed so you can apply specific sdk(Android version) for a specific app
    ---New Update---

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature(Restore Only premium user)
    - Added GSF ID(Only Premium User)
    - Added MediaDrm ID(Only Premium User)
    - Added Advertisment ID(Need Reboot)
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

What is MediaDrm?
    So many of you confused what is MediaDrm?So MediaDrm a framwork which will give a unique id to ThirdParty apps so if you spoof anything but still they get user info by this id Specially in new Android Version if you still want to know more deep about MediaDrm then you can read this.

Note:- Added Android Faker Pro App as donation package on playstore so who want to support this project and some extra feature then you can buy pro feature if you buy pro app it will motivate me to work on this project for futher development☺️.

Important:- Don't hook Android SDk Untill you are not using lsposed coz its lead to system error some System app depend on SDK so if you change SDK then maybe System App start crash.
    HI. I am using Faker 1.7.1 (licensed) via LSPosed in conjunction with Magisk 24.3. The module is activated of course, but I get an error every time on start up "Module Not Active (Please Activate it in Exposed or LSposed)". At the same time, the IDs spoof works well.
    I can't edit IDs manually, that is, I cannot edit the generated data or add my own, they are not saved. After reloading, the last generated IDs are returned.
    Is it possible to fix it?
    Check now i released fix version with some changes v1.7.2.