[APP][XPOSED][8.1-12x] GPS Setter - Set Device Location

Search This thread

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules

[XPOSED] GPS SETTER

As most of GPS spoof app not working anymore coz some are old and some are not proper implement with current OS so i made myself a GPS spoofer which called GPS Setter it will help you spoof location from malicious app coz some bad apps collect user location for advertisement purpose or other purpose.... who knows?? so in such case this app will work like charm for prevent current location . Its still in beta stage coz its still have some bugs which will be fixed in upcoming updates.

Disclaimer:
The Author and Contributors of GPS Setter take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application and dont use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program so use it your own Risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Spoof location

-> No need to allow mock location

-> Detect Proof

-> Beautiful Material Design UI

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed (Lsposed or Edxposed)

Download:

Download from Github release

Last edited:

vintotale

Feb 19, 2018
Sony Xperia XZ1
LG G8X ThinQ
you have any reference? I don't understand
Please see the screenshots, #3 being an exemple of subsystem shown as recommanded. Maybe the label of the message box when opening the spoofer could be more explicit (activate the module AND at least one application for exemple).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 84

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
Have you try with different app? Like google map coz in my testing its working in all apps
It happens with any app - but I now found a pattern: After reboot and setting the location once all is good, then I change the location several times and the set location starts to drift from the one received by apps. The fake location stays somewhere close to the location first set, even if I set the location to australia or something.

1654804995909.png

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
It happens with any app - but I now found a pattern: After reboot and setting the location once all is good, then I change the location several times and the set location starts to drift from the one received by apps. The fake location stays somewhere close to the location first set, even if I set the location to australia or something.

View attachment 5634141
Strange I will fix it in next release .

Last edited:
Reactions: williamsasuke

PedroCaseiro

Oct 29, 2010
Ovar
This works on Tinder. Thing is I had to reboot the phone after setting the location. After turning off the spoofer the fake location was still set.

I disabled the module but then tinder was having trouble finding people nearby.

What solved it for me was clearing Tinder data + cache and then logging in again

j_cesarbm

Jun 17, 2017
Excellent initiative. If you can, put a button to follow the real position directly. Also put a favorite and mark the APKs that can work with GPS Setter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[XPOSED] GPS SETTER

As most of GPS spoof app not working anymore coz some are old and some are not proper implement with current OS so i made myself a GPS spoofer which called GPS Setter it will help you spoof location from malicious app coz some bad apps collect user location for advertisement purpose or other purpose.... who knows?? so in such case this app will work like charm for prevent current location . Its still in beta stage coz its still have some bugs which will be fixed in upcoming updates.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of GPS Setter take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application and dont use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program so use it your own Risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Spoof location

-> No need to allow mock location

-> Detect Proof

-> Beautiful Material Design UI

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed (Lsposed or Edxposed)

Download:

Download from Github release
    Thank you, please add favorite location.
    Thank you, please add favorite location.
    Yah i will add in next versions if get good response from users🙂.
    Yes, it stays with a randomish location even after restarts
    Have you try with different app? Like google map coz in my testing its working in all apps

View attachment 5634141
    Strange I will fix it in next release .