[APP][XPOSED][8.1-12x] GPS Setter - Set Device Location

Search This thread
So after getting positive feedbacks from users i am releasing new version of GPS Setter.

v1.1 New release

• Redesign all code and rewrite in kotlin
  • Redesign UI and back to old skool
  • Added new Location hook method
  • Added play service location detection API hooked (Need system framework select)
  • Added system level hooking for inject spoof location into system
  • Added favourite location add feature
  • Added instant location hook no need to close target app
  • Fixed previous version bugs
Note:- If you want to hook location into system for bulletproof location spoof then you have to select "System framworks" inside lsposed along with target app.

Download :- here
Thanks! but can't update, did you switch to a new signature? It's a mistake?

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
If you want to hook location into system for bulletproof location spoof then you have to select "System framworks" inside lsposed along with target app.
You can specifiy in your manifest which apps should be hooked in lsposed, makes it easier for users to have the correct selection.

shadowstep

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
You can specifiy in your manifest which apps should be hooked in lsposed, makes it easier for users to have the correct selection.
Correct, but I don't think doing that makes sense for this module. Firstly, hooking System Framework is optional, and secondly, the module doesn't know which app do you want to fake the location for, so that can't be specified in the manifest as well.

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
Yeah I can do that but I don't add it into recommended coz if you hook the system then all apps you installed in the device get spoof location no matter whether you select or not in lsposed so it will create some issue for them who only want to set location only for target apps, not for all system

so who wants to hook spoof location into the system and not care about the real location of the device then you can select System frameworks + target app it will make spoof location mechanism more stable and hard but its optional.

Last edited:
1. Installed app.
2. Activated it for system framework and few other apps.
3. Rebooted.
4. Opened GPS Setter and it showed my location to be in Kazakhstan.
5. Opened Google Maps and it showed my location to be in Hong Kong.
6. Setting location doesnt work, app freezes.
7. I deleted it and now my camera and face recognition doesn't work.

Yes, this app broke my phone's camera and biometrics!

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
1. Installed app.
2. Activated it for system framework and few other apps.
3. Rebooted.
4. Opened GPS Setter and it showed my location to be in Kazakhstan.
5. Opened Google Maps and it showed my location to be in Hong Kong.
6. Setting location doesnt work, app freezes.
7. I deleted it and now my camera and face recognition doesn't work.

Yes, this app broke my phone's camera and biometrics!
it's very strange coz this module is not any relation to camera and biometrics
I will look into this and don't delete it direct first untick system frameworks and reboot device then uninstall it

yaroyaro

Aug 6, 2016
Does your app produce spoofed locations with all expected data? E.g.some spoofing apps forget about setting altitude for the GPS.

Pls do you happen to know if spoofed location can be discovered through a conflict resulting from different providers (e.g. GPS location VS network or wifi location) causing FusedLocation alternating between different places coming from different providers (spoofed providers VS non-spoofed)?

Is it possible to inject the spoofed location into all other location providers or take over the resolution of conflicting locations in FusedLocation to make sure the spoofed location provider always wins?

for those interested - this is the reason why (even hardware-assisted) GPS spoofing stopped working in iOS starting from v13 (if the spoofed GPS is implausibly far from the last / current network or wifi or bluetooth location then the spoofed location is rejected).

hendar2192

Aug 16, 2022
works well, it's just that the gps is not stable, you need to add a gps accuracy menu like most gps

Nicols0Mart

May 18, 2018
Nice app!!
Just wanted to give feedback on some problems I encountered using the app: The first one is that location inside the app doesnt seem to work for me, the pointer is always located somewhere in Kazakhstan, I tried hooking system framework, restarting the app, clearing data and rebooting but nothing seems to work to fix this.
On the other hand, when not activating spoof location but app hooked on any app and running, the location in that app changes again to that one in Kazakhstan, which shouldnt be the case because spoof is desabled.
When location is selected and spoof activated it works fine and its spoof the location I choose

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
Nice app!!
Just wanted to give feedback on some problems I encountered using the app: The first one is that location inside the app doesnt seem to work for me, the pointer is always located somewhere in Kazakhstan, I tried hooking system framework, restarting the app, clearing data and rebooting but nothing seems to work to fix this.
On the other hand, when not activating spoof location but app hooked on any app and running, the location in that app changes again to that one in Kazakhstan, which shouldnt be the case because spoof is desabled.
When location is selected and spoof activated it works fine and its spoof the location I choose
I fixed it right now just wait for next release

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
Does your app produce spoofed locations with all expected data? E.g.some spoofing apps forget about setting altitude for the GPS.

Pls do you happen to know if spoofed location can be discovered through a conflict resulting from different providers (e.g. GPS location VS network or wifi location) causing FusedLocation alternating between different places coming from different providers (spoofed providers VS non-spoofed)?

Is it possible to inject the spoofed location into all other location providers or take over the resolution of conflicting locations in FusedLocation to make sure the spoofed location provider always wins?

for those interested - this is the reason why (even hardware-assisted) GPS spoofing stopped working in iOS starting from v13 (if the spoofed GPS is implausibly far from the last / current network or wifi or bluetooth location then the spoofed location is rejected).
rn this module not hook altitude but I will add it in upcoming release

Last edited:

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
New Release v1.1.2

- Remove the system hook it makes the device unstable.
- Fixed location showing Hong Kong always.
- Fixed more bugs.

Note:- Don't need to select system framework anymore just select target app and you are ready to go and one more thing it's now open source so those who want to contribute can.

Download here

Last edited:

vzxcowbzxzcv

Aug 21, 2022
New Release v1.1.2

- Fixed more bugs.

Note:- Don't need to select system framework anymore just select target app and you are ready to go and one more thing it's now open source so those who want to contribute can.

Download here

seems it doesn't work on most chinese apps,like taobao,etc.

cbuthers

Aug 24, 2022
Hi there bro!! aewsome app!! I just have two issues, If I put a -latitude, -longitude in the search box, it gives me a different position comparing with google maps, could you help me with that? and if aftersome seconds the position start to change around the marker, like if I was moving around it randonly

Another sugestion, could you put two boxes after select "favourite" with the names "latitude" and another with "longitude" it helps a lot, The idea came from another old xposed module called FGPS

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
Hi there bro!! aewsome app!! I just have two issues, If I put a -latitude, -longitude in the search box, it gives me a different position comparing with google maps, could you help me with that? and if aftersome seconds the position start to change around the marker, like if I was moving around it randonly

Another sugestion, could you put two boxes after select "favourite" with the names "latitude" and another with "longitude" it helps a lot, The idea came from another old xposed module called FGPS
you don't need to put lat and lon just put address in search box like new york and it will automatic found lat and lon for that address and for second issue i am going fix it.

Reactions: cbuthers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh,I see... Could you help me with that? Could you put a sub menu and inside It options to Lat and long? It would help a Lot, really!! And thanks for the hard work!!!
    Yah in next update
    @AndroidX Thank You for a good job!

I had an idea. I think it may be too much work, but I wanted to see what you think. What about adding the ability to the module that would allow you to enter two points (start and end) and a desired time, then have the module spoof the route over the preferred time. For example you could start in Lima, Peru and end in La Paz, Bolivia and have the trip take 10 hours. The module would then calculate a route, or simply draw a straight line, between the two cities and over the next 10 hours would adjust the GPS location along the route.

I know this is more complex functionality than the current module allows, but I wanted to see what you think.

Keep up the great work!!
    Hey first of all excellent app!!! Got it working without any troubles.

I've been thinking if it would be possible to make the GPS randomly move a click, either N, E, W or south just to make it look like the user is really there and moving the phone. Just enough to make it move around, just to make it look alive and not so static :)..

Thanks and keep up the good work!
    I did it in the previous version but the user complaint about this issue they want a static location so I removed it if you still want that then you can try v1.3

[XPOSED] GPS SETTER

banner.png

As most of GPS spoof app not working anymore coz some are old and some are not proper implement with current OS so i made myself a GPS spoofer which called GPS Setter it will help you set location where you want from malicious app coz some bad apps collect user location for advertisement purpose or other purpose.... who knows?? so in such case this app will work like charm for prevent current location . Its still in beta stage coz its still have some bugs which will be fixed in upcoming updates.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of GPS Setter take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application and don't use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program so use it your own Risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Spoof location

-> No need to allow mock location

-> Detect Proof

-> Beautiful Material Design UI

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed (Lsposed or Edxposed)

Download:

Download from Github release

Source code
    New Release v1.1.2

- Fixed more bugs.

Download here
    Thank you, please add favorite location.
    Thank you, please add favorite location.
    Yah i will add in next versions if get good response from users🙂.
    Hey first of all excellent app!!! Got it working without any troubles.

I've been thinking if it would be possible to make the GPS randomly move a click, either N, E, W or south just to make it look like the user is really there and moving the phone. Just enough to make it move around, just to make it look alive and not so static :)..

Thanks and keep up the good work!
    I did it in the previous version but the user complaint about this issue they want a static location so I removed it if you still want that then you can try v1.3