[APP][XPOSED][8.1-12x] GPS Setter - Set Device Location

Search This thread

daocao

Sep 28, 2022
i think it would be great if combined with time change feature like time zone and also ip address

aamnahid

Thnx for this Amazing app.. 👍

U can probably consider to add some more features like:
1. Favorites location
2. History
3. Start last position
4. Route settings. (where someone can set specific route, which will run from place A to B automatically in the app..)

Attachments

• 20221002_022832.gif
    20221002_022832.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: 01khensi

tanxiang

Oct 5, 2022
Using Google Maps in China requires a scientific network. Can you connect to Baidu Maps or AutoNavi Maps to avoid switching the scientific network every time? And the experiment found that most APPs in China cannot work normally, such as WeChat, Weibo, etc.

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
Any chance for OSM as map provider in addition to Google Maps? Mapsforge provides an easy way to offer both.

DenisJ

May 19, 2003
Hi there all,
and first of all thanks @AndroidX for the work that you make.

I know that is not on topic, but sorry if I ask a little think.
Surely some of you can help me, cause I'm newbe on this methods (root, xpose etc...).

I have an APP that I use in order to connect to my office when I'm in smart-working.
In order to use it also out of my home address I always used a simply Fake GPS APP,
but now with the last update of the smart-working APP it don't work anymore.

So what I want to ask is... can this APP help me in order to use my smart-working APP
and give it my home address please ?
I have a Samsung Note 20 now... but I'll buy a 100-200 phone in order to unlock, root and install all this software that I need. And I'll use it only for the smart-working APP login if possible.

Thanks all in advance and sorry again for my OT.
Denis

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hi there all,
and first of all thanks @AndroidX for the work that you make.

I know that is not on topic, but sorry if I ask a little think.
Surely some of you can help me, cause I'm newbe on this methods (root, xpose etc...).

I have an APP that I use in order to connect to my office when I'm in smart-working.
In order to use it also out of my home address I always used a simply Fake GPS APP,
but now with the last update of the smart-working APP it don't work anymore.

So what I want to ask is... can this APP help me in order to use my smart-working APP
and give it my home address please ?
I have a Samsung Note 20 now... but I'll buy a 100-200 phone in order to unlock, root and install all this software that I need. And I'll use it only for the smart-working APP login if possible.

Thanks all in advance and sorry again for my OT.
Denis
I am not sure if it can work or maybe not so it's impossible to say until we test it but I think it should work

DenisJ

May 19, 2003
Thanks for the answer
I just buy a Honor X7 and I'll go to try to unlock and root.
Then... in order to install your APP, I must install the lsposed please ? or maybe something else before ?

Thanks a lot again
Denis

iAbeefe

Apr 25, 2022
This module does not seems to work for me. I test it with Telegram "search for people nearby" but I don't see location being spoofed but other mock location app works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[XPOSED] GPS SETTER

banner.png

As most GPS spoof apps not working anymore coz some are old and some are not proper implement with the current OS so I made myself a GPS spoofer called GPS Setter it will help you set the location where you want from malicious apps coz some bad apps collect user location for advertisement purpose or another purpose.... who knows?? so in such case, this app will work like charm to prevent the current location. It's still in the beta stage coz it still has some bugs which will be fixed in upcoming updates.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of GPS Setter take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application don't use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program so use it your own risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Spoof location

-> No need to allow mock location

-> Detect Proof

-> Beautiful Material Design UI

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed (Lsposed or Edxposed)

Download:

Download from GitHub release

Source code

Support:

As you know this project does not have advertising anymore so it's hard to alive this project if you want to support further development of this project you can donate by BTC. This form of support is meant to compensate for my time dedicated to the community.

12eai5UkUtBe1gzNYvBvjTNTDvqVBFbQzy

All those who keep the project alive by supporting me via donations (you know who you are)

If somehow this module work for you then don't forget to hit a ⭐️ on GitHub
    Any news on when the new update arrives?
    Development started from yesterday but it will take time coz i can't give my full time on this project so keep some patience
    So after lots of users asking me to work on it and continue its development I am thinking to work on it again but this time module have some premium features which user can unlock by paying some amount by doing this my intenion to get some Financial support so i can continue work on it further...Suggestion are still open.....should i do that or not?
    Create premium app please.
    I appericate you all like my work but right now i m busy in my other module(Android Faker) coz i m going to release one more stable version of that then i will start to work on GPS setter so yes development will start to continue i think from next week.This time i will build it from start with new xposed api 100 which give us as developer lots of advantage and users some useful features. One more think it will not going to open source anymore and you all know resson i dont need to explain.
    Reading this after moderation took place,

i thought you are open to sell your working version of the app and am about to pounce right away,

turned out it was other guy. 😂😂
    I dont like someone sell my work by just doing some modification to code if its open source and you know how to fix this then you can push your fix code which help others but instead of push code to github ...people make a clone and fix some code and start to sell and one more think i address this issue and thinking to fix myself when i get time.