• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][XPOSED] GoSMS Xposed module extended features

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I always would decompile and change the smali code on the latest GoSMS app and recompile and run it. I shared it once on XDA and had to take it down as XDA received a personal request from GoSMS to not host any modified apps on XDA.

So, to make things easier i made an xposed module to do the same things. Now updating the app with these features is a piece of cake. Plus, im technically not hosting a moddified GoSMS apk. Im hosting an Xposed module :) Only downside is yes you must be rooted and have Xposed installed. Where with a modified apk, no root is needed and anyone could use it.

TO INSTALL:
    Download the attached apk to your device
    Install the apk
    Enable the module in Xposed framework
    Reboot

THIS IS COMPATIBLE WITH:

ALL VERSIONS AND FUTURE UPDATES SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE :)

CHANGELOG:

Version 1.0.1:
    - Added option to close main window
    Version 1.0.2:
    - Double click send option will not close main window when "close main window" option is enabled.
    Version 1.0.5
    - Made compatible with all versions of GoSMS (unless major update to GoSMS)

SCREENSHOTS:
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-10-19-13.png
    Will you put your module to the xposed repository ?

Thanks

Once rovo allows new submissions yes I will

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Also has been added to the Xposed Repo! :)
    Thank you for replay. :) What I meant is that when I go into GoSms only to send an message to a person and not to reply to an received message it will be great that after I send the message I automatically exit app. I assume we understand each other. ;)

Thank you one more time. :)

Ahh yes i do understand you :) I usually use the "reply" button on the Widget to send a new SMS then pick from the recent contacts in the create message window. But, i have added that feature "close main window" to the next release. Will be uploading momentarily :)
    Hi, @elesbb,
    this was working great until the newest update of GoSMS app. Now it's not working at all. :( Can you fix this? :)

Thanks in advance. :) I really love this module. :)

Nevermind it was an easy fix. updated the OP :)