- Apr 15, 2013
This is the continuation of the MinMinLock module developed by @FatMinMin. All original credits belong to him!
Conventional applock softwares use polling to detect current running process, which drains your battery and slowers your device. This is why I have created MinMinLock. With the help of Xposed framework, MinMinLock uses an event-driven method to detect app launch and lock it, which results in better performance.
Visit MaxLock website!
- Multiple lock types: Password, PIN, Knock code
- SHA-256-encrypted passwords
- Nice design
- Many UI personalization options
- Fake die: app force closes on start, click on "Report" in dialog, then enter "start"
- Compatibility from Android™ JellyBean to Lollipop
On Google Play™
The code is licensed under GNU GPL v3 license.
Thanks to all the voluntary translators! Visit about section in app to see their names.
If you also want to translate module to your language or improve the existing translation, head over to source code, fork, translate and send pull-request!
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.