• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][XPOSED][UNOFFICIAL][6.0+] XPrivacyLua Mod - Android privacy manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

EinsteinXXL

Jul 10, 2014
XPrivacyLua Unofficial Build

This is an unofficial build of XprivacyLua with the scope to prevent privacy violations and tracking. Contrary to the official XprivacyLua release, this build provides the ability to block device specific IDs (Sensordata, IMEI, SIM-Serial number, SubscriberID, phonenumber, etc.) for limiting the possibility of tracking by too curious apps. As this, as well as the original version, is still in an early stage of development, not all personal or device specific data are covered at present. It will probably take some time until userdefined lua scripts get into the official version. In the meantime, this application will close the gap that resulted from the decision of the main developer not to prevent tracking based on the reading device IDs.

I would like to point out that I haven't written any code myself yet. Only the restrictions deactivated by M66B were reactivated in the source code (hooks.json).

I will try to keep this app synchronized to the latest official builds. In future I planning to extend the protection against tracking and more. However, it will take some time to add own code, because I have just started learning Java programming. Forgive me if my first coding attempts may not be as accurate and neatly written as M66B is.

ATTENTION: DO NOT DISCUSS THIS FORK IN THE OFFICIAL THREAD!

... Anyway you have my permission, but I reserve the right to revoke that permission if people are going to discuss here about your fork.

XDA thanks! I dont want any donations!
If you want to support the project, please send donations to the official contributor.

Standard Restrictions (official build)
  • Get applications
  • Get calendars
  • Get call log
  • Get contacts (including blocked numbers)
  • Get location
  • Get messages (MMS, SMS, SIM, voicemail)
  • Read account name (mostly e-mail address)
  • Read clipboard
  • Record audio
  • Record video
  • Use camera (take pictures)

Reenabled Restricions (unofficial build)

• Sensor Data
  • Phone Data (IMEI, SubscriberID, SIM-Serial, ...)

XDA:DevDB Information
XPrivacyLua, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors:
M66B (Developer of the official XPrivacyLua)

Participated:
EinsteinXXL

Installation:
  • Download, install and activate the Xposed framework (skip this step if already installed)
  • Download, install and activate the mod edit - link removed

Source Code: mod edit - link removed
App Download: mod edit - link removed
Xposed Package Name: eu.faircode.xlua

Version Information

More information about XPrivacyLua, please visit the official thread!

Current Version: 0.20
Last Update: 2018-01-14

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XPrivacyLua Unofficial Build

This is an unofficial build of XprivacyLua with the scope to prevent privacy violations and tracking. Contrary to the official XprivacyLua release, this build provides the ability to block device specific IDs (Sensordata, IMEI, SIM-Serial number, SubscriberID, phonenumber, etc.) for limiting the possibility of tracking by too curious apps. As this, as well as the original version, is still in an early stage of development, not all personal or device specific data are covered at present. It will probably take some time until userdefined lua scripts get into the official version. In the meantime, this application will close the gap that resulted from the decision of the main developer not to prevent tracking based on the reading device IDs.

I would like to point out that I haven't written any code myself yet. Only the restrictions deactivated by M66B were reactivated in the source code (hooks.json).

I will try to keep this app synchronized to the latest official builds. In future I planning to extend the protection against tracking and more. However, it will take some time to add own code, because I have just started learning Java programming. Forgive me if my first coding attempts may not be as accurate and neatly written as M66B is.

ATTENTION: DO NOT DISCUSS THIS FORK IN THE OFFICIAL THREAD!

... Anyway you have my permission, but I reserve the right to revoke that permission if people are going to discuss here about your fork.

XDA thanks! I dont want any donations!
    If you want to support the project, please send donations to the official contributor.

Standard Restrictions (official build)
    • Get applications
    • Get calendars
    • Get call log
    • Get contacts (including blocked numbers)
    • Get location
    • Get messages (MMS, SMS, SIM, voicemail)
    • Read account name (mostly e-mail address)
    • Read clipboard
    • Record audio
    • Record video
    • Use camera (take pictures)

Reenabled Restricions (unofficial build)

• Sensor Data
    • Phone Data (IMEI, SubscriberID, SIM-Serial, ...)

XDA:DevDB Information
    XPrivacyLua, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors:
    M66B (Developer of the official XPrivacyLua)

Participated:
    EinsteinXXL

Installation:
    • Download, install and activate the Xposed framework (skip this step if already installed)
    • Download, install and activate the mod edit - link removed

Source Code: mod edit - link removed
    App Download: mod edit - link removed
    Xposed Package Name: eu.faircode.xlua

Version Information

More information about XPrivacyLua, please visit the official thread!

Current Version: 0.20
    Last Update: 2018-01-14