[APP][Xposed] Ussd blocker - Stop prepaid balance update popups

Sagar14624

Apr 3, 2015
Not working

I am using galaxy-s5, Android version-4.4.2 & can you please let me know upto which Android version does it work? THANKS, by the way for your efforts. :eek:

TewStealth

Feb 22, 2014
Hey @veagles , this is a very useful module but unfortunately its not fully working , sometimes it does block ussd msges but then it stops , one time i managed to get it to work by clearing app data and disabling and enabling in xposed and rebooting , plz fix this thx

DrMohsen

Feb 20, 2014
Alexandria
Thank you developers for such a useful USSD blocker. It is one of the most useful apps.
However since couple of weeks the operator started to send these messages after the call. Screenshot attached.
It would be nice if you could include them in the blocking.

picchishaitan

Nov 2, 2016
it worked for a while on my cm13 mm, but now it completely stopped working for somewhat reason. I restarted, disabled/enabled, reinstalled... nothing fixed it.
any known alternatives to this out there?

redhotiron2004

Nov 17, 2011
meerut
This is working on samsung s5 marshmallow. But, it completely intercepts the messages without showing any warning or messages.
This app needs a white list feature or atleast let us reject the message ourselves so that we can later use this app for reference if needed. And it should nt completely remove the message from the homescreen.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk