[APP] Youtube v2.1.6 with Download Extension!!!

Search This thread

rolle3k

Feb 6, 2010
dein Vater
Yeah, I've returned with a new YouTube Modification which enables the average user to download videos right off the youtube servers through the regular youtube app!

When watching a video just press the more button, a new list of menus pops up with a new button 'Download'

device8ql2.png

Once pressed you can see the progress of the download in the statusbar

device27rq9.png

It requires Gingerbread, no love to those who still run on Froyo. I'm sorry but if your stuck at Froyo or any older android version, perhaps you should consider a Nexus device (or a custom rom ;p!).

Download: http://ul.to/7yz54fcy

Last edited:

zion12

Nov 12, 2008
Pune
It requires Gingerbread, no love to those who still run on Froyo. I'm sorry but if your stuck at Froyo or any older android version, perhaps you should consider a Nexus device (or a custom rom ;p!).

Apprecite your hard work buddy, however why won't this run on Froyo. Is there a way this can be made to work with Froyo?

Cheers!!!

Santes

Dec 14, 2010
Can you upload this on another mirror, mu or mediafire? i cant download från this filehost, thanks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Namuna

Jan 11, 2010
New York
Here's another request for posting the apk to an alternate source.

I'd like to give this app a try, but I'm having problems grabbing from the current location. :(

rolle3k

Feb 6, 2010
dein Vater

Apprecite your hard work buddy, however why won't this run on Froyo. Is there a way this can be made to work with Froyo?

Cheers!!!

Froyo doesn't come with a download manager service. I might re-use my own downloading service/code, but don't count on that :p

coszy

Feb 2, 2011
sunnyvale
Yeah, I've returned with a new YouTube Modification which enables the average user to download videos right off the youtube servers through the regular youtube app!

When watching a video just press the more button, a new list of menus pops up with a new button 'Download'

device8ql2.png

device27rq9.png

Download: http://ul.to/5vpoazln

thanks dude, im on mexdroid v2 fast.

fraencko

Aug 30, 2010
Berlin
Hmm not working here. Download starts then stops immediately. O2x cm7

Same here. Strange thing is that yesterday it was working with no problem at all. :confused:

//edit: Got it. Problem is the filename. The App saves every video as ".mp4" (nothing else). The App is not capable of overwriting or appending another filename when a file with this name already exists. Please fix this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4D4N

yukkio

May 19, 2009
Same here. Strange thing is that yesterday it was working with no problem at all. :confused:

//edit: Got it. Problem is the filename. The App saves every video as ".mp4" (nothing else). The App is not capable of overwriting or appending another filename when a file with this name already exists. Please fix this.

Yes, I wrote about this at top.

BR.

Cryptor68

Jun 21, 2009
SD Card/download

But filename is always: .Mp4(without any Name)
Is there a chance to save it with the orginal filename?

But works great in DHD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

device8ql2.png

device27rq9.png

Download: http://ul.to/7yz54fcy
    Fixed the bug, Download: http://ul.to/7yz54fcy

I havn't had much time lately, mainly due to me moving to California because of my new job.
    Hmm not working here. Download starts then stops immediately. O2x cm7

Can we get an updated version?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone