[APP] Z-LINK Channels

Search This thread
Recently, I had a problem with the z-link app, when trying to update I ended up installing a version with the wrong channel, with that I ended up losing access to android auto and carplay. Searching the internet I couldn't find the channel I needed (ZHANGXUN) anywhere. With a lot of research I ended up finding the current version of the channel I needed on the manufacturer's website, so I decided to share it here. If you have the z-link from another channel and want to share it too feel free to send me the file, I'll post it here. send the app, version and channel, I will update the post with the information.

WARNING: NO FILES BELOW WERE CREATED BY ME, I JUST FIND THEM AND SHARE THEM. NEITHER I NOR XDA SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS IN THE USE OR BRICK OF DEVICES. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05/09/2023 update 3: added version 5.3.31 zhangxun, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8, if you have problems with 5.3.8 try flash this version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update 2: added the version 5.3.15 zhangxun, thnx to jorpain, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8. Archive removed... some users reporting this version is causing problem with HU and cause device brick.

01/25/23 update 1: added version 5.3.8 zhangxun channel, need to flash it, save the file to the root of a stick with nothing else on the stick, go to car settings, system information, android update, follow the steps on the screen, some data will revert to factory defaults. thnx to Feuerwehr544

01/21/23 update: added version 3.9.48 zhangxun channel

8/1/23 Thread started: added version 3.9.44 zhangxun channel

Attachments

• zlink_channel-zhangxun-v3.9.44.apk
    10.3 MB · Views: 5,387
  • zlink_channel-zhangxun-v3.9.48.apk
    10.3 MB · Views: 4,292
  • gongban_F92XX_Zlink5_5382-v7.3.7_139b7a86_ota.tar.gz
    23.9 MB · Views: 3,849
  • gongban_92_zlink5_5331-v7.3.7_e8bd8c24_ota.tar.gz
    23.2 MB · Views: 2,436
Last edited:

Feuerwehr544

Aug 15, 2020
At first I'd like you to thank for sharing this. After installing this version the CHANNEL-MISS-MATCH error disappeared. Unfortunately my Android phone doesn't connect anymore. The app stays in state WAITING.

With version 3.9.27 everything worked properly with the same cables. Did you face the same issue?

Reactions: lukinha

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Recently, I had a problem with the z-link app, when trying to update I ended up installing a version with the wrong channel, with that I ended up losing access to android auto and carplay. Searching the internet I couldn't find the channel I needed (ZHANGXUN) anywhere. With a lot of research I ended up finding the current version of the channel I needed on the manufacturer's website, so I decided to share it here. If you have the z-link from another channel and want to share it too feel free to send me the file, I'll post it here. send the app, version and channel, I will update the post with the information.

Channel seems to be just a metadata information in manifests file. It may be possible to change the channel of other versions.
IMG_20230114_000223.jpg

Would be investing to know how you identified which channel is required.

At first I'd like you to thank for sharing this. After installing this version the CHANNEL-MISS-MATCH error disappeared. Unfortunately my Android phone doesn't connect anymore. The app stays in state WAITING.

With version 3.9.27 everything worked properly with the same cables. Did you face the same issue?
bro, I have everything working in version 3.9.44, both via cable and wirelessly, I will send you a photo of how the z-link settings are, and for the wireless android auto, open the z-link, disconnect the bluetooth from the cell phone and connect again (don't turn off the bluetooth on the multimedia, yes on the cell phone), if it doesn't work with the z-link open, open the bluetooth settings through the status bar, on the cell phone unpair the bluetooth and on the multimedia send it to connect again , after connecting the multimedia automatically goes back to zlink and wireless AA works.

Attachments

• 167433911624226421135329791703.jpg
    167433911624226421135329791703.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,267
  • 16743391494841888743843280712766.jpg
    16743391494841888743843280712766.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,259
  • 16743391771551845120556388407426.jpg
    16743391771551845120556388407426.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,251
Channel seems to be just a metadata information in manifests file. It may be possible to change the channel of other versions.
View attachment 5809903

Would be investing to know how you identified which channel is required.
I knew which channel was needed because when I tried to open it with the wrong channel, the message of which channel I should use appeared, I don't remember exactly how the message was but that's how I identified it.

View attachment 5810085
You receive an error message like this when the the app from the wrong channel is installed.
I knew which channel was needed because when I tried to open it with the wrong channel, the message of which channel I should use appeared, I don't remember exactly how the message was but that's how I identified it.
according to the photo sent by Feuerwehr544 the correct channel is in Z: channel name.

to edit the manifest file would have to edit the apk, or not?

Feuerwehr544

Aug 15, 2020
bro, I have everything working in version 3.9.44, both via cable and wirelessly, I will send you a photo of how the z-link settings are, and for the wireless android auto, open the z-link, disconnect the bluetooth from the cell phone and connect again (don't turn off the bluetooth on the multimedia, yes on the cell phone), if it doesn't work with the z-link open, open the bluetooth settings through the status bar, on the cell phone unpair the bluetooth and on the multimedia send it to connect again , after connecting the multimedia automatically goes back to zlink and wireless AA works.
Hi lukinha,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I didn't get it working as you described. I get in contact with the reseller of my multimedia device and he sent me the attached FW update file. After putting it on a USB stick and flashing the firmware over the upgrade function on the device I had to reset it to factory settings to forget the old ZLINK 3.xx app. Now ZLINK5 is preinstalled and works perfectly - much better than the prior version.

Attachments

• gongban_F92XX_Zlink5_5382-v7.3.7_139b7a86_ota.tar.gz
    23.9 MB · Views: 1,568
Hi lukinha,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I didn't get it working as you described. I get in contact with the reseller of my multimedia device and he sent me the attached FW update file. After putting it on a USB stick and flashing the firmware over the upgrade function on the device I had to reset it to factory settings to forget the old ZLINK 3.xx app. Now ZLINK5 is preinstalled and works perfectly - much better than the prior version.
Very interesting his return, curious to know which channel he uses.

Edit: my curiosity was greater than my sanity lol, so I flashed the file and it worked, the multimedia returned some factory data, but it was not formatted. I checked the app channel and the same is zhangxun.

Last edited:

Feuerwehr544

Aug 15, 2020
Very interesting his return, curious to know which channel he uses.

Edit: my curiosity was greater than my sanity lol, so I flashed the file and it worked, the multimedia returned some factory data, but it was not formatted. I checked the app channel and the same is zhangxun.
And is it still ZLINK3 or ZLINK5 after you had flashed the file?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i got another version 5 from my seller zhangxun channel

WARNING: NO FILES BELOW WERE CREATED BY ME, I JUST FIND THEM AND SHARE THEM. NEITHER I NOR XDA SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS IN THE USE OR BRICK OF DEVICES. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

05/09/2023 update 3: added version 5.3.31 zhangxun, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8, if you have problems with 5.3.8 try flash this version.

update 2: added the version 5.3.15 zhangxun, thnx to jorpain, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8. Archive removed... some users reporting this version is causing problem with HU and cause device brick.

01/25/23 update 1: added version 5.3.8 zhangxun channel, need to flash it, save the file to the root of a stick with nothing else on the stick, go to car settings, system information, android update, follow the steps on the screen, some data will revert to factory defaults. thnx to Feuerwehr544

01/21/23 update: added version 3.9.48 zhangxun channel

8/1/23 Thread started: added version 3.9.44 zhangxun channel
    Here you are Zlink v5.3.22 for ZJ (hengchen) channel. I found it on other thread, but nobody knows which channel corresponded to this apk and i had to decompile the apk to find it.
    The following Headunit Types are supported:
    • mt8163
    • ac8227l
    • ac8257
    My CarPlay is not in full screen, does anyone know why? It keeps appearing on the top bar of android.
    I use Zlink5 5.3.8
    necesito ayuda! hace un par de semanas compre una maquina Android Junsun V1 pro WIFI (2GB 32GB) con CARPLAY tengo un iphone 11 pro MAX, y esta instalado en una nissan qashqai del 2013. por alguna razon que desconozco el Zlink no hace que mi iphone se conecte un carplay el cable es original de iphone he desinstalado zlink he vuelto a instalar zlink y consegui que conecto a carplay pero a los pocos segundos me desconecta el movil del bluethoot y se me desconectad zlink. mando fotos de datos que pueden ayudar par ver si me podeis ayudar, gracias de antemano.
    You have the T-Link one variable of Z-link and your channel is Dingwei, try install this apk (i belive you need uninstall the current version before install this version).