[APP] Z-LINK Channels

Search This thread

naltrex80

May 30, 2023
Your thread has been a life saver. Few week ago, i try to install zlink5 over zlink3, which is stupid by the way and that zlink5 not working. As original zlink3 preinstall in the HU when i bought it, and without any backup and the original zlink3 version, i been installing all version of TLink and Zlink without any success. I have no idea that channel version also one of the requirement.

So i installed your zlink v3.9.48. It worked. The only issue is, there was unwanted noise when i'm playing music in Carplay. Removed it and install zlink5 v5.3.8. This version is perfect. Music much clearer. More clearer than my original zlink3. Just install it today so i didn't see any issue yet, if there is any issue i will update again.

In case anyone want to see spec of my unbranded Android HU, check photo attached. I upload photo of installed zlink5 in the next post .

Attachments

• Image 2023-05-30 at 19.44.55.jpg
    Image 2023-05-30 at 19.44.55.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Image 2023-05-30 at 19.47.57.jpg
    Image 2023-05-30 at 19.47.57.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Image 2023-05-30 at 19.47.58.jpg
    Image 2023-05-30 at 19.47.58.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: lukinha
i tried the version 5.3.15 on my unit..and now whenever i start the unit ,after 10 seconds it would shutdown/reboot and re-erase data and cache and then reboot again..
how can i stop that ?
Hi @ksameh Can you inform me the model of your unit? for example f9211, f9212b.... maybe it was a failure to flash the file. Knowing the model of your unit I can try to help you more clearly, also tell me the amount of ram it has please.

ksameh

Oct 28, 2006
Hi @ksameh Can you inform me the model of your unit? for example f9211, f9212b.... maybe it was a failure to flash the file. Knowing the model of your unit I can try to help you more clearly, also tell me the amount of ram it has please.
Thanks for your concern.
I had to send it to a service center to remove it and had the rom flashed from pc using the MTK tools.
The unit is B9216C with 2GB of ram.
Funny things is that after they reflashed it, I flashed the 5.3.31 version using the device usb port OTA file from here and worked without a hitch.

Thanks for your concern.
I had to send it to a service center to remove it and had the rom flashed from pc using the MTK tools.
The unit is B9216C with 2GB of ram.
Funny things is that after they reflashed it, I flashed the 5.3.31 version using the device usb port OTA file from here and worked without a hitch.
It's good that it worked, with the data informed I would really guide you to flash the rom on your PC and install z-link 5 again. But if it's solved then that's it.

mark2635

Jun 4, 2023
Recently, I had a problem with the z-link app, when trying to update I ended up installing a version with the wrong channel, with that I ended up losing access to android auto and carplay. Searching the internet I couldn't find the channel I needed (ZHANGXUN) anywhere. With a lot of research I ended up finding the current version of the channel I needed on the manufacturer's website, so I decided to share it here. If you have the z-link from another channel and want to share it too feel free to send me the file, I'll post it here. send the app, version and channel, I will update the post with the information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05/09/2023 update 1: added version 5.3.31 zhangxun, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8, if you have problems with 5.3.8 try flash this version.
update 2: added the version 5.3.15 zhangxun, thnx to jorpain, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/25/23 update:added version 5.3.8 zhangxun channel, need to flash it, save the file to the root of a stick with nothing else on the stick, go to car settings, system information, android update, follow the steps on the screen, some data will revert to factory defaults. thnx to Feuerwehr544

01/21/23 update: added version 3.9.48 zhangxun channel

8/1/23 Thread started: added version 3.9.44 zhangxun channel
hello Luka after I updated to version 5.3.8 zhangxun channel my head unit is very stable and fast in connecting no disconnection.

Last edited:

valdi99

Jun 7, 2023
Hi guys. Thank you lukhina for a great job! Unfortunately none of the above worked for me :(
I did a reset of my HU to factory settings and Zlink was gone... In a car settings > system information > there is no option or any button called "android update". However in Android system settings I have an option of wireless or local update. So tried local update and then I can only get this screen - see it attached.
DevInfo says my HU is made by ALPS, device model tb8163p3_bsp, Android 11 Pie. On aliexpress is called TL3 made by Srnubi or Junsun
I am stuck without Android Auto :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-07-11-50-14-701_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-07-11-50-14-701_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    874.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_2023-06-07-11-49-56-991_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-07-11-49-56-991_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:

amirelremely

Jun 8, 2023
@lukinha
It's good that it worked, with the data informed I would really guide you to flash the rom on your PC and install z-link 5 again. But if it's solved then that's it.

Hello my friend
Actually your willingness to help encouraged me to ask you about my issue.
I have PX6 device Android 10 with Zlink 4.0.20 as it shown in the attached pics, I was about to do a stupid mistake is to just install a newer version of Zlink cause mine doesn't support wireless Android auto, regardless my Zlink Channel, thanks to your thread I didn't do this terrible mistake, but my problem now I can't find a newer version for my (HENGCHANGTONG) channel, what's your suggested solution my friend ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-08 at 8.41.47 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-08 at 8.41.47 PM.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 142
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-06-08 at 10.09.02 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-08 at 10.09.02 AM.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 140
Hi guys. Thank you lukhina for a great job! Unfortunately none of the above worked for me :(
I did a reset of my HU to factory settings and Zlink was gone... In a car settings > system information > there is no option or any button called "android update". However in Android system settings I have an option of wireless or local update. So tried local update and then I can only get this screen - see it attached.
DevInfo says my HU is made by ALPS, device model tb8163p3_bsp, Android 11 Pie. On aliexpress is called TL3 made by Srnubi or Junsun
I am stuck without Android Auto :(
If you press the reset button in the HU (the physical button) probably the Z-link is displayed again (it can restore ui defaults on your unit) but i would try

@lukinha

Hello my friend
Actually your willingness to help encouraged me to ask you about my issue.
I have PX6 device Android 10 with Zlink 4.0.20 as it shown in the attached pics, I was about to do a stupid mistake is to just install a newer version of Zlink cause mine doesn't support wireless Android auto, regardless my Zlink Channel, thanks to your thread I didn't do this terrible mistake, but my problem now I can't find a newer version for my (HENGCHANGTONG) channel, what's your suggested solution my friend ?
Hello friend, I'm glad you didn't make that mistake. In this thread you will find more information about your channel. Be patient and read the information well and you will find some updates there, I'm not sure to say but I believe your channel is HU MTDC/and if I'm not mistaken there is not yet Z-Link 5 for these HU, but there are other more recent versions from Zlink 4.

Reactions: amirelremely

valdi99

Jun 7, 2023
If you press the reset button in the HU (the physical button) probably the Z-link is displayed again (it can restore ui defaults on your unit) but i would try
Hi. Reset button does not help. However, I discovered that when you custom rename the files to the names that are shown on my screenshot - HU recognizes them when booting if they are placed in USB socket (usb 1, in front of HU). The problem is I don't have Zlink version that would work on HU.

amirelremely

Jun 8, 2023
Hello friend, I'm glad you didn't make that mistake. In this thread you will find more information about your channel. Be patient and read the information well and you will find some updates there, I'm not sure to say but I believe your channel is HU MTDC/and if I'm not mistaken there is not yet Z-Link 5 for these HU, but there are other more recent versions from Zlink 4.
I just need a wireless AA version, regardless how recent it is.

ZedAlm

Apr 3, 2021
Hello,

I have a Quad-Core T3 2001-nwd device that came with ZLINK5 (5.3.9). When I connect via bluetooth it does not give me the prompt to use CarPlay and when I go to the device type option on the bluetooth settings on my iPhone there is also no CarPlay available, only car stereo, headphone, hearing aid speaker and other.

Also, when I switch from mirror to CarPlay on the radio it appears a black screen.

Any thoughts as how I can solve this?

Jun 12, 2023
Lukinha,

My headunit had originally zlink 3.9.27, but the wireless carplay worked very bad. So i asked the manufacturer to send me a new version as he sent me zlink 5.3.15. The problem is that on carplay, hd mode and full screen(top bar) are not working. What do you recomend me to do? Is that possible to upgrade to a newer zlink version or maybe downgrade is more recomendable? By the way, is there any risk of my zlink license doesnt work after the upgrade/downgrade?

Attachments

• 16465fc4-a81b-4453-8c5c-cea36a552311.jpeg
    16465fc4-a81b-4453-8c5c-cea36a552311.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 8e189915-5ddc-4b8f-82c4-9a8a1b2fbc2c.jpeg
    8e189915-5ddc-4b8f-82c4-9a8a1b2fbc2c.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 96
  • ad0fbe4f-f5bf-4b34-b62c-0d3a66ef9e7c.jpeg
    ad0fbe4f-f5bf-4b34-b62c-0d3a66ef9e7c.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    636.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 116
Hello,

I have a Quad-Core T3 2001-nwd device that came with ZLINK5 (5.3.9). When I connect via bluetooth it does not give me the prompt to use CarPlay and when I go to the device type option on the bluetooth settings on my iPhone there is also no CarPlay available, only car stereo, headphone, hearing aid speaker and other.

Also, when I switch from mirror to CarPlay on the radio it appears a black screen.

Any thoughts as how I can solve this?
Can you send a picture of the z-link settings? where channel information appears etc...

Lukinha,

My headunit had originally zlink 3.9.27, but the wireless carplay worked very bad. So i asked the manufacturer to send me a new version as he sent me zlink 5.3.15. The problem is that on carplay, hd mode and full screen(top bar) are not working. What do you recomend me to do? Is that possible to upgrade to a newer zlink version or maybe downgrade is more recomendable? By the way, is there any risk of my zlink license doesnt work after the upgrade/downgrade?
unfortunately it is not possible to hide the navigation/status bar.

I'm going to ask a few things.
1st tried to clear the equalizer app data?

2nd tried as follows: 1, clear the app data, 2, don't open it yet, give the app permissions again and then open the app.

3° go to settings> apps> show system apps and look for all apps related to the equalizer, clear the permissions data again and only after having done that in all apps related to the equalizer open the same.

4th tried to update the unit?

5th tried to reset factory defaults?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i got another version 5 from my seller zhangxun channel
    Recently, I had a problem with the z-link app, when trying to update I ended up installing a version with the wrong channel, with that I ended up losing access to android auto and carplay. Searching the internet I couldn't find the channel I needed (ZHANGXUN) anywhere. With a lot of research I ended up finding the current version of the channel I needed on the manufacturer's website, so I decided to share it here. If you have the z-link from another channel and want to share it too feel free to send me the file, I'll post it here. send the app, version and channel, I will update the post with the information.

WARNING: NO FILES BELOW WERE CREATED BY ME, I JUST FIND THEM AND SHARE THEM. NEITHER I NOR XDA SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS IN THE USE OR BRICK OF DEVICES. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

05/09/2023 update 3: added version 5.3.31 zhangxun, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8, if you have problems with 5.3.8 try flash this version.

update 2: added the version 5.3.15 zhangxun, thnx to jorpain, you need follow same steps at version 5.3.8. Archive removed... some users reporting this version is causing problem with HU and cause device brick.

01/25/23 update 1: added version 5.3.8 zhangxun channel, need to flash it, save the file to the root of a stick with nothing else on the stick, go to car settings, system information, android update, follow the steps on the screen, some data will revert to factory defaults. thnx to Feuerwehr544

01/21/23 update: added version 3.9.48 zhangxun channel

8/1/23 Thread started: added version 3.9.44 zhangxun channel
    Here you are Zlink v5.3.22 for ZJ (hengchen) channel. I found it on other thread, but nobody knows which channel corresponded to this apk and i had to decompile the apk to find it.
    The following Headunit Types are supported:
    • mt8163
    • ac8227l
    • ac8257
    9E9A7E84-1EE8-4EC0-8664-3694D53362D1.jpeg

You receive an error message like this when the the app from the wrong channel is installed.
    My CarPlay is not in full screen, does anyone know why? It keeps appearing on the top bar of android.
    I use Zlink5 5.3.8