[APP] Zeam Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mikeandjaimie

Aug 5, 2010
Kingston
Hmmm... Are you positive about that or are you guessing here since everytime I add a widget, it asks me about changing the size of the widget. Do let us know as this sounds like it might be device dependent. :)

I think he was referring to a way to resize after wards.

...Scribbled across a screen from somewhere mobile...

Evil Avnovice

Apr 18, 2011
Where I was once unable to install the latest version of Zeam due to the lack of Froyo, since then I recently rooted my phone and am now (such as being privy to custom roms) able to use Zeam 2.9.

I'd also like to say "Thank You!" cloakt. This is a superb launcher that you've put out for the public. :)

Mauro71

Apr 5, 2011
I have this problem

In drawer some app icons are duplicates.

My device is Optimus One (LG), I have a custom rom similar at stock rom.
I have setup trasparency to 208, but I don't know if this is a problem.

I'm sorry if someone has written this error yet (and for my english).

This launcher is very nice.

Pard0ned

Oct 14, 2010
Belfast
Hi. I was just wondering if there would be any way to be able to resize Widgets on the homescreen. This would be very much appreciated.

Thanks very much cloakt for coming back to this. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

ecraven

Oct 29, 2010
Is it possible to set double-tap on the home screen to open Messaging (just like right now I can set double-tap to open the Dialer)? That would be nice to have ;)

Thanks for this great homescreen!

hnernes

Nov 8, 2010
Haugesund
Will scrollable widgets support come back or is this feature taken out for good? I really hope this feature will come back, because I love the simplisity of Zeam, but I like to have my agenda widget scrolling. ;)

I'm sorry if this have been asked before, but the search is temp. out of service so I hope I can get an answer and not just flames. :)

R^7Z

Tmk, the dev has removed scrollable widgets api for troubleshooting purposes. Also, from what I can gather from THIS post, he is actually attempting to consider everyones suggestions but at the end of his day, the dev is only attempting to fix it for his benefit and then share it. If others like it, it is an added benefit and not a requirement, from his stance. :)
I don't know this for sure but it seems the dev is having trouble with the scrollable widgets api and has taken it out as a means for troubleshooting. :( Wish he wouldn't go solo but I guess that was the intent and if I knew anything about developing launchers, I'd at least try to help they guy out... :)
Will scrollable widgets support come back or is this feature taken out for good? I really hope this feature will come back, because I love the simplisity of Zeam, but I like to have my agenda widget scrolling. ;)

I'm sorry if this have been asked before, but the search is temp. out of service so I hope I can get an answer and not just flames. :)

yopete525

Oct 7, 2010
Boston
The app launcher is still laggy and scrolling is not smooth when going through the list of apps, it's so unbearable to me that I simply can't use Zeam Launcher until this has been fixed, it was an issue for me in 2.8.8 and still is in 2.9.2.

Are you running Gingerbread? Zeam isn't optimized for GB, so app drawer and homescreen scrolling smoothness isn't up to par with froyo performance.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts