[APP] Zeam Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nedooo

Dec 26, 2010
Sarajevo
My favorite, I love simplicity, that's the true art :D
One thing to developer autor, could you do with google search widget same thing you did with scrolable widgets (REMOVE) :D
Since it's redundant, almost every ROM has Google Quick Search Box widget?

dgart08

Aug 4, 2010
I've used all the available launchers for extensive periods of time. I absolutely LOVE the simplicity and speed of Zeam. I hope it continues to improve while always remaining simple and speedy... :D

erickwill

Nov 30, 2008
@OP
Your launcher app is so far awesome! The best one that I had tried in my roms.
Please, don't stop with API level 7 (Eclair).. there is a ton of users stuck there..
Thanks a lot!

C

cloakt

Are you running Gingerbread? Zeam isn't optimized for GB, so app drawer and homescreen scrolling smoothness isn't up to par with froyo performance.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

It is not a gingerbread issue. 9 times out of 10 it is cm or a cm-based rom. Scrolling of scrollviews in cm causes tons of garbage collection for some reason which slows the apps grid down alot :-|Zeam on stock roms is smoooth lol

yopete525

Oct 7, 2010
Boston
its a special built for cm, not a stand along.
I believe this is the case.
It is not a gingerbread issue. 9 times out of 10 it is cm or a cm-based rom. Scrolling of scrollviews in cm causes tons of garbage collection for some reason which slows the apps grid down alot :-|Zeam on stock roms is smoooth lol
I was actually wondering if it was a CM7 thing, although I tried running Zeam on a build of Evervolv a while back and the scrolling smoothness still wasn't there on the homescreens and in the app drawer. Evervolv does use code from CM/Code Aurora though, so it might be something from there--I'm not positive.

The reason I thought it was GB is that LauncherPro pre-v0.8.4 was similarly lacking in smoothness on 2.3, but in v0.8.4 Fede made "tweaks" to address this, resulting in improved performance even on CM7 ROMs.

javachris

Mar 3, 2011
Craiova
Suggestions

It would be nice to have the option to have bigger icons in the dock, and another option to have name labels under the dock icons (I was thinking bigger icons and text like the Xperia launcher).

That would greatly improve the usability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts