APP2SD easy install(works on all firmwares and on all sd cards)

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars
Download this:Older SE updates http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZKK3QXO
Newest SE update (2.1.1.A.0.6) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CD2D8C91
Move zip file to root of sd card.

Go into xrecovery and select install custom zip

and i recommend ext3 sd card partition.

You can use ext2 or ext4 but i think with ext3 will be faster.

Thats all!!!!!

Enyoy.

Warning:There are sometimes problem when partitioning sd card.You need to try several times until worked.
When you boot your phone first time aplications will not work so wait few minutes and shut down the phone and turn it on then all will be ok.

Last edited:

kiz1983

Nov 21, 2010
Sori havent check the file yet, but do we nid to partition our sd first or this file will do everything from our fresh sd?

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars
Great,can you post bugs if you know so i can fix them probably and can you tell me what partition you use?
Thanks for testing.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Nov 29, 2010
Bavaria
I haven't recognized any bugs. But it would be nice if this script moves dalvik cache to sdcard like the mod posted in the forum.

btw: I'm using a 8GB class6 card with ext3 partition (size: 1.4 GB)

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars
If i do so some of functions will not work like wi-fi,3g etc...
If someone who have memory card class 2 can test if this will work on it i will be very thankful.
Thanks.

rk73

Mar 11, 2006
Stockholm
I installed the zip file and did a reboot but I cant find any changes on my phone, Is it supposed to install any software or something? Please can someone write a noob guide with information what to do more for me?

k3ksik

Dec 14, 2010
I installed the zip file and did a reboot but I cant find any changes on my phone, Is it supposed to install any software or something? Please can someone write a noob guide with information what to do more for me?
In a few words, it script should move all settings file of system into external memory, but it not consist of script which moves dalvik cache to SD (all installed apps are still in internal memory)