APP2SD easy install(works on all firmwares and on all sd cards)

werexx

Jan 12, 2011
easy way to know is installing titanium backup.. u can c app2sd on bottom of the screen whn u launch titanium backup.
ok, i'll check that out. right now i had other rather strange behavior. I've installed the zip once again (but first making a backup, thanks for that) after partitioning my card, and right after reboot on phone start a got tons of system messages that there is error while running <any installed app>. and i got left with pure se system but without market! restored phone from backup, right now i'm gonna check if i have app2sd installed before once again trying this method.

edit: i've managed to install it once again, situation was the same but once i rebooted phone once again, all apps returned. but first had a problem with widget loading, after reinit those widgets all was good (except weatherbug, i supose that app doesn't like being put on app2sd)

Last edited:

p41n

Dec 28, 2010
In titanium backup i see:
Internal 222 Mb (9 .7 free)
SD card: 1,97 Gb (1,97 Gb free)
Sd card 216 Mb (22 Mb free)
What does it means? I havent't partitioned the card so where are the sd card cause everytime that I did that my phone told me sd card blank I i had to format it from the phone every time cause without I wasn't be able to mount the card on pc. So how can I do??

Sleep00

Nov 26, 2010
two confirmation!
conclusion: maybe you get some kind of error, but it's possible, try again, and again and again till you succeed :D

ps: i used 4gb sd class2 card: one partition 700mb ext3, rest fat32

Bo0mer

Nov 21, 2010
Sofia
Guys, when i try to partition my sd card, when i make ext3 partition, and the drive letter of my FAT32 partition just dissapears... i tried on 2PCs, both with cardreader and with mounting SD card trough the phone but.... nothing... Any ideas. I've attached image. See "*:*", and it was "G:*" before i added ext3 partition. Any ideas??? Thanks.

Attachments

1edgaras

Sep 7, 2010
Guys, when i try to partition my sd card, when i make ext3 partition, and the drive letter of my FAT32 partition just dissapears... i tried on 2PCs, both with cardreader and with mounting SD card trough the phone but.... nothing... Any ideas. I've attached image. See "*:*", and it was "G:*" before i added ext3 partition. Any ideas??? Thanks.
Why u r using ext3? It said to use ext2? Am I wrong?

I did it by following these steps.:
1. Deleted sdcard partition
2. created FAT32 primary 2,3GB
3. created ext2 primary 1,4GB
4. APPLIED these settings

And despite that i failed to install app2sd, I think, I did partitioning right.

Last edited:

1edgaras

Sep 7, 2010
How much internal memory x8 has? Because after rooted my phone, i've been trying to install app2sd yesterday,but i've failed, so I flashed it with se pc companion. After flashing, i did nothing,but my internal memory shows 138mb

hugerth

Nov 27, 2010
Żywiec
I made ext3 (800mb) and FAT (1Gb) partitions and everything works fast and stable. And I have stock class 2 SD Card for sure (it's why i have dalvik in phone mem).

I have dalvik cache still on phone memory, but after install about 140mb on SD, i have only 10mb less on phone memory (now 125Mb). So it's fine for me ;)

Last edited:

khaled.h

Nov 12, 2010
i did then i can't find market or any other program i setup before

what was that ? but the internal memroy sapce was 23MB nw 116MB

dose it work or what ?:confused: