• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

AppMgr Pro III

Search This thread

tgatlinjr

Jul 5, 2010
Arlington Texas
I have a couple of questions about the above app.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with a 64GB SD card that has been formatted in the phone. The phone is not rooted - fully stock ROM.

1) As far as I can tell the AppMgr Pro III does not require root in order to be used - is this true?

2) If the above is true - Every time I select to Move an app it tells me that "This device does not have a real primary storage, or the primary storage is emulated Moving app to SD function cannot be supported by this device."

I have had no problems accessing music/movies or any other data stored on the card in the past. I have re-formatted the SD card and it has nothing on it at all - still get the same message.

Can anyone enlighten me as what I am doing wrong and how to correct if it is possible?

Thanks much!

Ted

Headshots4life

Jan 25, 2010
I'm pretty sure jellybean doesn't support moving apps to the sd card, I think that feature was removed in ics. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

J

Jasi2169_TeamURET

to be honest this app is just a better ui app has nothing to do with anything

move apps which it shows is actually can be done easily going to app manager in device settings and if your device doesnot support it then it cant do anything ,and other features like freeze will take u to device settings to disable it ,no offence developer making fool of users ,we can do this by ourselfs in going to app settings in device settings :)