• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APPS][7.1] Installable apps from leaked Pixel XL system images

Search This thread

mickyw1980

Jan 11, 2012
Durham
OPPO Find X2 Pro
After installing Dialer and enabling permissions for it, now it force closes everytime I try to open it. Am I missing something
You need to set it to default. Settings/apps/cog top right corner

01b980b657075be83983158613a59379.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: rusty-ragster

Sheetzie03

Feb 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The new call screen is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen... Don't know what they tried to do.
Thanks for the apps anyway ! Do you happen to know how the Assistant is working? Is it an apk or an Android 7.1 specific function?
It's WAY better than what the dialer was prior. People are never happy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

TheIgster

Jan 27, 2008
Edmonton, AB
You need to set it to default. Settings/apps/cog top right corner

Which is strange because I didn't have to do this. It just updated the existing phone app that was already the default. Wonder why some would have to do this?

It's WAY better than what the dialer was prior. People are never happy

Exactly. The new dialer is quite nice. Easy fix though for those that don't like it...don't use it.

Reactions: Sheetzie03

mickyw1980

Jan 11, 2012
Durham
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Which is strange because I didn't have to do this. It just updated the existing phone app that was already the default. Wonder why some would have to do this?

Exactly. The new dialer is quite nice. Easy fix though for those that don't like it...don't use it.
I had aosp dialler when I installed the new Google dialler, that's why I had to do it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pecata

Dec 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
I found a bug in the dialer-when incoming call is answered and you have a contact picture for the person calling, after you pick up the picture during the call is blank.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs

Raiden8816

Aug 28, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Does this version of Google Keyboard get rid of the emoji button from where the enter key would be normally?

I really hate I have to shift and then enter. Rather have emoji be there.

Top Liked Posts