• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APPS}Android 4.4 All in one thread - Get your apps & wallpapers here

Search This thread

Diz

Jul 16, 2012
Birmingham
Get it all here

DOWNLOAD

Google Play Services 4.0
Google Experience Launcher
Google search
Calculator
DeskClock
Email
Gmail
Keep (Needs Play Services 4.0)
Maps
Hangouts v2
Play Books
QuickOffice
Street View
Play Games
Keyboard

Wallpapers

FBVJPyll.jpg

Last edited:

stfudude

Aug 17, 2010
Egypt
does anyone else got app not installed when trying to install calculator app?

My N7 is all stock except kernel, and I do have xposed frameworks and modules installed.

sfetaz

Sep 6, 2007
Almost all is well. Except when I search with Google now. It force closes!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

I also have this problem. It totally closes when doing it from voice search. If I say okay google from google home, and then make my request, it will force close with the results in the background. Using google home "ok google", If I say "What time is it?" It will read the time outloud to me at the same time the force close message comes up. I am running Pacman rom with faux kernel, but the same problem happens on my S3 also with pacman rom with ktoonz kernel. Anyone not have this issue so we can see if its just us?

Edit - There is a fix posted on the site:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46994076#post46994076

Last edited:

nbehary

Dec 8, 2010
Naperville, Il
Why do I only have two pages when I use the experience launcher and why are my icons so big?:confused:

The icons are supposed to be bigger I think, but what is showing up is probably larger than they "should" be because the Launcher is built for the Nexus 5. (It may be more than that)

It's not the GEL, but I posted a version of Launcher3 which is the new Launcher w/o Google Now integration here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2514426

(It has smaller icons to fix the landscape issue that is also present in the AOSP version which is the "It may be more than that")

Flippy125

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'm having an issue where the keyboard opens whenever I hit the home button. I'm assuming it is thinking I want to make a search when the launcher opens

Sent from my AOSP on Flo using Tapatalk

wd5gnr

Dec 20, 2010
Houston
I'm having an issue where the keyboard opens whenever I hit the home button. I'm assuming it is thinking I want to make a search when the launcher opens

Sent from my AOSP on Flo using Tapatalk

Everyone is having the same problem. What I did was use tasker to set an application context for Google search and make the entry action the back key. Seems to work OK but a bit of a hack.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts