• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Apps for my country not available in my country...?

Search This thread

golcheck

Jan 17, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi there,

Recently I've noticed something strange. I'm in UK, country in my Play Store is set to UK, but I can't find or install apps that are specific to UK (I was able to do so in the past). Apps like MyBT, National Lottery ap, etc. They are not showing in Play Store. When I google them, and open via Play Store, it says "Item not found" or "this app is not available in your country".
Any Ideas what could be causing it?

golcheck

Jan 17, 2010
Edinburgh
I have noticed that when my National Lottery app told me that I need to update it. There were no updates in Play Store. Tried finding that app but couldn't. I googled the app and clicked the link which redirected me to Play Store app showing "Item not found". Play Store on web shows me "this app is not available in your country.". Same scenario with few other UK apps.

Hw4ng3r

I have noticed that when my National Lottery app told me that I need to update it. There were no updates in Play Store. Tried finding that app but couldn't. I googled the app and clicked the link which redirected me to Play Store app showing "Item not found". Play Store on web shows me "this app is not available in your country.". Same scenario with few other UK apps.

It sounds like a Google side issue and not your phone.