• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Apps notification problem, any solution?

Search This thread

Zirart_234

Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone, living in Europe and bought a X60 pro+ with OriginOS Chinese version. I already sync my old phone with it, removed tons of bloadware using ADB and the phone is almost perfect.
The only thing still not working 100% are push notifications. Some apps works always, like Whatsapp for example, but others, even after I enable notification, configure battery thing to allow the app to use more battery and other things, still not always work.
Anyone have any tip on how to solve the notifications and make it work properly always?

Thanks a lot!

thomascook

Hello everyone, living in Europe and bought a X60 pro+ with OriginOS Chinese version. I already sync my old phone with it, removed tons of bloadware using ADB and the phone is almost perfect.
The only thing still not working 100% are push notifications. Some apps works always, like Whatsapp for example, but others, even after I enable notification, configure battery thing to allow the app to use more battery and other things, still not always work.
Anyone have any tip on how to solve the notifications and make it work properly always?

Thanks a lot!
Remove the bbk.pem app via adb. Check the app privileges and make sure "auto start" and/or "start" is given to specific apps to ensure it can run in background and send push notifications. In battery settings you can allow apps to consume power instead of intelligent handled, but the auto start setting in apps - permissions should do the trick