Question Apps opening automatically when phone in pocket

Search This thread

bangash110

Oct 20, 2012
Peshawar
Most of the times when I unlock my phone after pulling it out of my pocket some apps are opened automatically. I mostly see battery setting, Camera, weather and messages apps. Does this means my phone is hacked or is there any other possibility also?
If it is hacked, is the factory reset only option to fix it or there is any other option also?

klikar097

Jan 17, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Xiaomi Poco F3
It is most likely an issue with pocket mode. Pocket mode on F3 is just terrible. It could have happend that you touched the fp slightly while putting the phone in your pocket, it unlocked and accidental touches were made. It happens to me quite often and it is annoying. Try putting the phone display facing away from your leg in your pocket and see if that helps.

Reactions: bangash110

svanteson

Dec 30, 2010
Mölndal
Does anyone have a good solution to this? I'm getting a bit tired of pocketcalling people :)

The feature in MIUI where you have to push the fingerprint sensor instead of touch sound like something that could solve the problem. Or perhaps the crdroid option HewettBR mention.
Is there any other ROM with a solution?

I'm running ArrowOS now but guess I have to change to an other ROM... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone have a good solution to this? I'm getting a bit tired of pocketcalling people :)

The feature in MIUI where you have to push the fingerprint sensor instead of touch sound like something that could solve the problem. Or perhaps the crdroid option HewettBR mention.

Most of the times when I unlock my phone after pulling it out of my pocket some apps are opened automatically. I mostly see battery setting, Camera, weather and messages apps. Does this means my phone is hacked or is there any other possibility also?
    If it is hacked, is the factory reset only option to fix it or there is any other option also?
    I had the same problem, when you put in your pocket, it unlocks when your finger touch the sensor... In the Settings for Security/FingerPrint unlock, select the fingerprint sensor unlock to "push" instead of "touch".

It is most likely an issue with pocket mode. Pocket mode on F3 is just terrible. It could have happend that you touched the fp slightly while putting the phone in your pocket, it unlocked and accidental touches were made. It happens to me quite often and it is annoying. Try putting the phone display facing away from your leg in your pocket and see if that helps.