• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APPS] PaulDiddy Remix Transparent Apps [* 2013/06/08 Youtube 4.5.17 *]

Search This thread

pauldiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Karlsruhe
GOOGLE PLAY STORE

+ PaulDiddy Remix Google Play 4.1.10 (multi dpi hacked,auto market updater disabled,no regional restrictions):

Download PaulDiddy Remix Google Play 4.1.10

XDA

+ PaulDiddy Remix XDA 2.0.1:

Download PaulDiddy Remix XDA 2.0.1

Note: choose the proper transparent style by clicking more,then settings,then display!

Youtube

+ PaulDiddy Remix Youtube 4.5.17 (HD Hack):

Download PaulDiddy Remix Youtube 4.5.17

Install all apps by cwm!

in case of not installing the app successfully,try this way:
Extract the apk from the .zip. Then delete any old xda/market/youtube apps you already may have installed by root explorer or something like it. Finally place the extracted apk in system/app and set permissions to rw,r,r. Reboot and enjoy!on some devices/systems it might be needed to rename the app to "phonesky"

thanks to fernando sor for some icons, samples and assistance.also thanks to pendo making the compiling of the latest market possible at all.and special thanks to phil man for the icons of the latest markets and facebook!also thanks to theos0o for the 720p hack for youtube.

please respect the wider community and credit if you want to publish these transparent apps in your themes etc.it was hard work!

Last edited:

Siberian Tiger

Retired Senior Moderator / Tiger's Eye
Dec 4, 2010
Piraeus
Hi,
started theming apps,too.at first I will them release as addons or built ins of my new theme (update).but I will also release as well separately so they won't get lost in the amount of my addons and in order to be avaible for users that don't want to flash my theme.

I started with market and xda app.there will be some more later on.

Very nice work Paul.
I'll keep an eye on you.
Waiting for an update of your theme:D

pauldiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Karlsruhe
apps are finnished and will be released this evening/tomorrow....

maybe there is someone skilled in photoshop etc. out there who is willing create new buttons and graphics for different styles,so we can collaborate and create new version like transparent black ones and so on.

Reactions: HolyGhostBoy1

ChikiBujia

Nov 30, 2010
You good Sir are a fabulous genius!!
Thank you sooooo much!!!

Can I flash this with CWM 3?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

pauldiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Karlsruhe
Is it possible to do a transparent google voice?
How about a transparent Google talk?

maybe I give it a try,but at first,I will try to set apps transparent which I am using myself.so I am working/trying to set the email app transparent and some others,if I have the time.actually I am porting my theme to jvh.
fernando sor created some transparent gmail apps.look at his thread,too.

awakener

May 23, 2010
I can't seem to get market to work. I had fernandos blue market 2.3.4 installed, tried to flash over it unsuccessfully. Uninstalled it and installed stock market 2.3.4 and tried to flash over that unsuccessfully. Do I need stock 2.3.6 first, and if so, where can I get it?

pauldiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Karlsruhe
I can't seem to get market to work. I had fernandos blue market 2.3.4 installed, tried to flash over it unsuccessfully. Uninstalled it and installed stock market 2.3.4 and tried to flash over that unsuccessfully. Do I need stock 2.3.6 first, and if so, where can I get it?

yes,try it.stock market 2.3.6 attached.

Attachments

• Market_2.3.6-stock.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 319

awakener

May 23, 2010
It worked flawlessly.

EDIT:
This market FC whenever I try to do ANYTHING. All I can do is view the market home page and the search query. Even trying to view my apps = FC.
I tried flashing it twice with the same results.

Last edited:

pauldiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Karlsruhe
It worked flawlessly.

EDIT:
This market FC whenever I try to do ANYTHING. All I can do is view the market home page and the search query. Even trying to view my apps = FC.
I tried flashing it twice with the same results.
Strange.you seem to be the only one experiencing this.what phone do you have?try this: insert the transparent vending apk in the zip of the stock one (delete the stock vending apk inside at first).then flash this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GOOGLE PLAY STORE

+ PaulDiddy Remix Google Play 4.1.10 (multi dpi hacked,auto market updater disabled,no regional restrictions):

Download PaulDiddy Remix Google Play 4.1.10

XDA

+ PaulDiddy Remix XDA 2.0.1:

Download PaulDiddy Remix XDA 2.0.1

Note: choose the proper transparent style by clicking more,then settings,then display!

Youtube

+ PaulDiddy Remix Youtube 4.5.17 (HD Hack):

Download PaulDiddy Remix Youtube 4.5.17

Install all apps by cwm!

in case of not installing the app successfully,try this way:
    Extract the apk from the .zip. Then delete any old xda/market/youtube apps you already may have installed by root explorer or something like it. Finally place the extracted apk in system/app and set permissions to rw,r,r. Reboot and enjoy!on some devices/systems it might be needed to rename the app to "phonesky"

thanks to fernando sor for some icons, samples and assistance.also thanks to pendo making the compiling of the latest market possible at all.and special thanks to phil man for the icons of the latest markets and facebook!also thanks to theos0o for the 720p hack for youtube.

please respect the wider community and credit if you want to publish these transparent apps in your themes etc.it was hard work!
    xda 2.0.1 released!

xda 2.0.1 released!
    Apps are looking good man thanks for all the work.
    Paul!!!!! OMG!!!! You have been busy!!!!! You only keep on getting better and better at this!!!!!

Thank you sooooooo much for letting me know about your new apps!!!!!

I will always be your avid fan!!!!!! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you very much pauldiddy. Your work has been very much appreciated in the Epic 4g community as well as The SGS I9000. Your work is second to none:good::good::highfive:
    Nothing to add, beautiful and perfect execution.
    thank you,my friends :)
    Google Play Store 3.5.16 released

just released Google Play Store 3.5.16!disabled the market updater function and added the multi dpi hack so you can run your phone on any dpi without facing download problems.enjoy!
    google play store 3.7.13 released

as announced,latest google play store 3.7.13 released!the blue one at first.
    the other colored versions will follow....