Apps Shortcut in Razr 2019

Search This thread

mashxda

Apr 1, 2021
Hello All,

I am seeing that Android 10 Razr got an update for new options in Quick View display. i. e 8 default apps.

"The Quick View display includes easy access to eight preselected apps: Camera, Messages, Calculator, Keep, Google News, Google Home, and YouTube. But you can customize the feature so that the apps of your choice run on the display with your phone closed."

i am not seeing this in my 2019 Razr, is it only for the 2020 model? How to get this option, does anyone have it in their 2019 phone with the Android 10 update?

mashxda

Apr 1, 2021
Hello All,

I am seeing that Android 10 Razr got an update for new options in Quick View display. i. e 8 default apps.

"The Quick View display includes easy access to eight preselected apps: Camera, Messages, Calculator, Keep, Google News, Google Home, and YouTube. But you can customize the feature so that the apps of your choice run on the display with your phone closed."

i am not seeing this in my 2019 Razr, is it only for the 2020 model? How to get this option, does anyone have it in their 2019 phone with the Android 10 update?
I found the answer myself. It will be available with the Android 11 update it looks like. Should get it hopefully by mid 2021.