What android are you on and what android verison is he also on? I haven't gotten this working after 10 I only had it working 1 time on 10 but I changed post fs data or something I can't remember now.
I am using android 9.0 or 9.1 on the device I mentioned that it works. He is probably using a J2 prime with android 7.1.
Android 11 is different nothing works on android 11 Ive the same problems. I think it has to do with post fs or something I had it work once and forgot how to do it.I cannot download or update any app after linking apps to 2nd partition. The download always stuck at 50-60%ish and never finishes. I can only download again after unlinking all apps and then relinking them all again, which of course is a huge waste of time. I have tried
- reformatting and repartition sd card,
- deleting and recreating mount script
- remounting 2nd partition
- turning off auto link
- using broken app cleaner + cleaning play store cache (as stated in the app's web)
- delete invalid link and invalid binds,
- and even reflashing ROM! However it just does not work.
Please help me, I have stayed up the whole night for almost 1 week and could not be able to solve this. Its driving me crazy (Xiaomi POCO F1 with crDroid 7.7 rooted with Magisk v23)
If someday, somehow, you remembered it, can I please ask you to share it with me? Thank you.
I did it it works to I figured it out.
6. Do not post or request warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
- Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
- Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
- Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
- Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
- Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
That would be really awesome... u may try the steps i mentioned above