Aquaris X Pro fgs modemst1 modemst2 needed after qfil recovery

Search This thread

luckychild

Oct 7, 2005
Hello together,
after I recovered my Aquaris X Pro successfully with help of QFIL and a german guide from @RawMain and @Quallenauge (thank you very much (y)), I still have problems with my radio and IMEI stuff. I think it is because the fgs, modemst1 and modemst2 partitions got affected. Is there anyone who could provide me with a backup copy of these partitions ? I still have my IMEI data on the back cover of the device, so I'll replace it in the files. Would be nice if someone could help me out, because without radio my Aquaris X Pro is still a (very nice looking) brick and additional electronic waste.
Thanks, for help ! :)

Reactions: Abid. off

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello together,
    after I recovered my Aquaris X Pro successfully with help of QFIL and a german guide from @RawMain and @Quallenauge (thank you very much (y)), I still have problems with my radio and IMEI stuff. I think it is because the fgs, modemst1 and modemst2 partitions got affected. Is there anyone who could provide me with a backup copy of these partitions ? I still have my IMEI data on the back cover of the device, so I'll replace it in the files. Would be nice if someone could help me out, because without radio my Aquaris X Pro is still a (very nice looking) brick and additional electronic waste.
    Thanks, for help ! :)