{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

lyteo

Apr 13, 2010
What ROM were you on before? Stock 4.0 also takes 10 seconds to open the dialer for example. The Facebook apps sucks btw, even the latest quadcore devices take up to 5 seconds to open it. I recommend using m.facebook.com if you don't need notifications.

Came from .587 I think. However, I did a clean install, I guess I will have to deal with those lags opening some applications. Besides that, it works good, like it stock. I might just get a Nexus some day :D

I do have one more question. Is there any of the Increase internal memory scripts working with cm10, stock fxp kernel. How to get it work? Tried with script made by extreme silencer (or should I better say copied by extreme silencer), was not working. Do I have to change kernel to make it work?

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I am using cm10 too. All working upto the mark no issues anywhere.
Did you do a clean install? If yes, then its difficult to say yet you can use softmods of cm10, they are tweaked .. For eg. Super Jelly bean, racing bean etc.. There are many more. And if you didnt perform a clean install do that, maybe that solves the problem.
Most important which kernel do you use? Fusion, lupus, 3.4 kernel by @siankatabg and few more these are most popular kernels that are said to be working more than awesome with cm10. Hope the info helps you. Thanks

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app

As of now, I'm on FXP stock kernel. Might dig into some other kernel becouse I can't get any increase internal memory script to work...

I do have one more question. Is there any of the Increase internal memory scripts working with cm10, stock fxp kernel. How to get it work? Tried with script made by extreme silencer (or should I better say copied by extreme silencer), was not working. Do I have to change kernel to make it work?

I use link2sd. Nice guide can be found here: http://www.xperiablog.net/2011/12/12/link2sd-guide-never-worry-about-internal-memory-limits-again/

You need to repartition you SD card though.

job.bousix

Mar 27, 2013
djerba
FXP team please read this !

Hi FXP team ,

First of all , I would like to thank you for your work here , but we were waiting for more than a year for the day when we get a stable release of cm10 , but that day hasn't come yet , why ? because there is still the compass bug ( that most of other cm10 roms doesn't have it but only our cm10 does and we all want updated maps not a very old one to make compass work ) , the austomatic brightness bug ( you need to renable it in the kernel itself to make it like stock ics ) and the html5 bug ,although you are releasing weekly nightlies without any fixes or updated things for 2 months . NOW you are also supporting cm11 , and I think that 2011 xperias became a burden upon you , SO all you need is to fix bugs and release the rom , PLEASE ! all xperia 2011 users are waiting for a "bugless" jb rom that they can switch to , PLEASE reconsider this request .

thank you :D

P.S : if anyone agree with me click thanks or post a post or anything to push our great fxp developers to release the rom !

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
Hi FXP team ,

First of all , I would like to thank you for your work here , but we were waiting for more than a year for the day when we get a stable release of cm10 , but that day hasn't come yet , why ? because there is still the compass bug ( that most of other cm10 roms doesn't have it but only our cm10 does and we all want updated maps not a very old one to make compass work ) , the austomatic brightness bug ( you need to renable it in the kernel itself to make it like stock ics ) and the html5 bug ,although you are releasing weekly nightlies without any fixes or updated things for 2 months . NOW you are also supporting cm11 , and I think that 2011 xperias became a burden upon you , SO all you need is to fix bugs and release the rom , PLEASE ! all xperia 2011 users are waiting for a "bugless" jb rom that they can switch to , PLEASE reconsider this request .

thank you :D

P.S : if anyone agree with me click thanks or post a post or anything to push our great fxp developers to release the rom !

Highly unlikely that they will release a stable version, because Sony never released 2011 sources to the developers. Things like HDMI and the stock camera app are hard to fix because the developers lack the sources for it.

FYI, CM11 for 2011 devices is supported by LegacyXperiaProject, not FXP. Please get this fact correct.

Like I mentioned earlier, because of lack of sources they can't fix the bugs, so it will always be there until Sony releases the sources. For now you will have to live with some of the bugs. Don't ask too much from the developers because they themselves are at a loss without the 2011 sources. If you want a stable ROM just stick with stock GB or ICS.

Just my 2 cents on this subject, if you have a problem with what I said, you know who to PM. Please don't reply to this post as I want to keep the thread clean.

Regards,
日焼け。一郎

僕のLT18iから送られてきた

Reactions: kaszell
E

edudu1414

change baseband after or before or not change?

im going to install cm10 to my fathers xperia arc s, i wanna ask you because i have baseband 77, and i dont know very well if i have to change baseband after flashing kernel and cm10 trhu CWM or before doing this...

i have all downloaded and flashtool is prepared

thanks!

arc_n_krizt

Sep 17, 2012
Bekasi
i have done this and installation of CM10 is taking to much time... is normal?

How long mate??? If you clean install (its mean flash the lastles ftf and wipe data and cache, format data, cache, system, and dalvik cache) and not getting bootloop I thinks is normal, because capacity on SD card bigger and bigger ( this only my assumed) :p:p

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

PtSp

Jul 10, 2015
Sorry to dig the thread but how can i put hdmi working on cm10?

Enviado do meu LG-D802 através de Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Screenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-45.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-56.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-07.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-24.jpg
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    1. Install a Recovery (there are some around this forum)
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash gapps
    4. Wipe (only required 1st time)
    5. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP
    after your requests we will start working on cm10.1 (android 4.2)
    this release will be UNOFFICIAL
    and you can decide yourself how good is user experience
    please don't post any bugs on bugtracker related to 10.1
    there is no ETA so don't spam

br
    J
    FreeXperiaTeam
    Final fxp cm10 144 all solved all work

Final fxp cm10 144 all solved all work YOU TUBE OK VIDEO OK WI FI AFTER SCREEN WAKE UP OK ALL WORKS OK AND AT LOWER FREQ TESTED MIN FREQ 368 MAX 1600 FOR ARC S 1400 FOR ARC

FOR YOUTUBE AND VIDEO SET 2 DIFERENT PROFILES FROM YOUR OC APLICATION MIN 768 MAX 1400 AND ONE FOR MAIN PROFILE MIN 368 MAX 1400 ARC 1600 ARC S GOVERNOR FOR YOUTUBE AND VIDEO CONSERVATIVE
    IF YOU ARE USE LUPUS V3 OR FUSION 3.6 DOES NO NEED SPECIFIK PROFILES FOR YOUTUBE

flash default fxp cm10 144 kernel provided by fxp team or lupus v3 new release or fusion 3.6 new release works only with that kernels
    boot do full wipe
    flash fxp rom 144 cm10
    flash google latest jb apps
    flash my fixES apears here the atachmentS
    reboot and enjoy finaly all working perfect

LATEST JB GOOGLE APPS HERE http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

THANKS TO FXP TEAM FOR THE GREAT AND NICE UPGRADE

WARNING DOES NOT WORK WITH OTHER KERNEL ONLY WITH FXP 144CM10 PROVIDED INCIDE THE ZIP LUPUS KERNEL V3 OR FUSION 3.6

YOU HAVE TO FLASH AND HOT SPOT PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR THE OTHER PHONE CAN CONECT CORECT TO YOUR PHONE

ADDED MAX BRIGHTNESS WHO SET YOU BEFORE WHEN AUTO CHECKED AUTO BRIGHTNESS

ADDED ERROR 7 FIX ITS NOT FLASHBLE REPLACE ALL THE META INFO FILE WHO IS IN ATACHMENT WITH THE METAINFO FROM FXP 144 ROM

ADDED BASEBAND LIBLS 72 AND 77 ATACHMENTS FLASH THE CORECT LIBS FOR YOUR BASEBAND FOR CORECT WIFI CONECTION AND WIFI PERFORMANCE