Search This thread

zxspectrun

Jun 26, 2012
Oooh!!! is true, sorry haha :D:D

enviado desde algún lugar por medio de patatalk

Last edited:

ChainSOV

Feb 27, 2011
After a week of testing, I gotta say, this is the fastest and smoothest rom for me.
Every other rom I tried went to absolute lagfest after installing 100+ apps, and I don't have that many that are actively running in the background.

Musicplayer was laggy in every other rom, sometimes it took up to 2 seconds to register a headset button press or lockscreen player tap. The music was also often skipping and clicking on other roms, not in CM7.

The dialer is also very responsive and fast in CM7.2, in other roms it sometimes took 5 seconds of ringing, before the caller or his name and picture were shown, sometimes I couldn't even answer the call, because the touchscreen didn't work. In CM7.2 I expirienced glitches so that the unlock controls weren't shown, but the phone still responded to the unlock gesture, so that I could take the call.

The sony dialer is a disgrace, with a few hundred contacts, with pictures, birthdays and so on, but facebook sync turned off it sometimes takes 10 seconds to open the contact list and another 10 to open a contacts details, on every sony based rom I tried its just unbearable.

The CM9/10/10.1 ones are a regress, while I like the fullscreen contacts picture, they don't even have the simple option to display only contacts with phone numbers and also much slower.

The CM7.2 dialer and contacts feel like on steroids compared to other ones, even starting them after heavy gaming is superfast.

But there are also some downsides to CM7.2/FXP150

-no ringtone on headset when phone is on vibrate, SonyEricsson based roms do it better.

-battery drain with wifi policy : "always on" is mad, it would drain a fully charged phone in 9-10 hours.
-battery life with wifi policy : "off when screen off" is worse than SonyEricsson based roms it barely lasts a day.

-the camera 1st pic freeze bug is something I can live with
-the phone unlocks if you answer call by headset button bug is something all androidians have to live with, bacause their phone is a fancy surf device not thought for getting calls from people. :rolleyes:

I wish I had the time to get into Android programming and fix the battery drain on this nearly perfect rom and also fix the phone unlocking with headset button, as this is the most rage-inducing factor of android phones for me.

Reactions: -sheldor-

abumaha

Dec 10, 2011
i can unlock but dont know how
allready get code from sony for bootloader

pls help

ShermCraig

Oct 26, 2009
New York, NY
Z3 D6616

Hello. I searched my phone model but didn't see a single post so here goes... :angel:

My T-Mobile Xperia Z3 states that my bootloader is NOT unlockable. Is this a death sentence for me regarding rooting this device one day in the future or does the possibility exist? If it is simply never possible, I am going to return the device, so I want to be sure. Thanks in advance!

popthosegaskets

Hello. I searched my phone model but didn't see a single post so here goes... :angel:

My T-Mobile Xperia Z3 states that my bootloader is NOT unlockable. Is this a death sentence for me regarding rooting this device one day in the future or does the possibility exist? If it is simply never possible, I am going to return the device, so I want to be sure. Thanks in advance!

You don't need to unlock your bootloader to root your device.... It only means you can't use custom ROMs like CM or MIUI...

Reactions: ShermCraig

cimihendriks

Oct 1, 2013
Aydin
hello, i have bought my xperia z2 thinking that it was brand new, but when i got it. i noticed that it was bootloader unlocked. so what i am asking is, can we determine when it was unlocked so i can tell the necessary people that it was unlocked before i bought it thanks

Sony developer world said in mail that i ğost my question on this thread, so i copy pasted it here.

pinoquio

Apr 11, 2014
Hi!
I am trying to compile a kernel for E4g from the open source download available on the Xperia Aosp site but I have some difficulties. Maybe someone can help me?
I got an Ubuntu 14.04 running in a VirtualBox with (hopefully) all tool from the toolchain installed. Despite some problems with hardlinks when unpacking the 25.0.A.1.42.tar.bz2 I cannot compile a new kernel.
When I run the command makeMtk mt6752 bm_new I got a bunch of error messages which result from script that are not found e.g. in nandgen (Can't open perl script "mediatek/build/tools/emigen//nandgen.pl": No such file or directory). Therefore I exported the variable MTK_PLATFORM=mt6752 which results in an new error during the build process:
*** please add rel_customer_platform_xxx in to MTK_RELEASE_PACKAGE
That's where I am stuck at the moment.
Best regards
Chris

shashikiran

Aug 6, 2013
Kothagudem
for z3v d6708 please

CM7 PROGRESS

FIXED
GSM - voice and data
SENSORS - from source
WIFI - from source
FM - from source (not working for now)
LIGHTS - from source
VIDEO - from source
AUDIO - from source
GPS - from source
Gralloc - from source
HOTSPOT - from source
BT - precompiled
Live View - UGLY but SMART Accesory
Live Watch - usefull, nice, smart
RECOVERY - almost ready
3D - precompiled
CAMERA - precompiled
ANT+ - precompiled and source

WORK IN PROGRESS
HDMI - work in progress (for suported devices)
FM - work in progress

BUGTRAKER
http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/
can u unlock bootloader for z3v 6708? these devicesa has status "no"

atman75

Mar 15, 2016
Je veux ouvrir l'écran de verrouillage

Je veux ouvrir l'écran de verrouillage

*#*#7378423#*#*
Il ne sert à rien
sony ericsson x 10 i

typ :aad 3880065-bv aaab

fcc id : py7a3880056 cb5

ic : 4170b-a 3880056 10w22

si :1232 -4306

s/n : cb511kbprt

imei :35941903-786718-0

merci

Mar 12, 2013
(I was told by Sony developer world to post my question here)

Hi,
Is there another way to reboot in recovery than pressing power +Vol Down with new « TA Update » bootloader ? Why “adb reboot recovery” doesn’t work on my Sony Z3 ?

Thanks for all
Regards

risant

Aug 6, 2016
sony pollux i tried to unlock the bootloader...the service menu says unlock bootloader allowed : no .... how to allow it to unlock?is it possible please help . sony pollux is sony xperia z tablet docomo japan'

silva17

May 2, 2017
hi,
sony xperia c2305 android is dead. i could not unlock the bootloader because obviously i could not enable the USB debugging. how am i suppose to unlock the bootloader?
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FreeXperia PROJECT
    (Unlocked bootloader only)

We suport following accesorries
    LIVEVIEW
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/liveviewmicrodisplay?cc=gb&lc=en#a
    LIVEWATCH http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/smartwatch?cc=gb&lc=en
    ANT+ http://www.thisisant.com/pages/technology/what-is-ant-plus

If you want to contribute to FreeXperia Project you can access it on git
    https://github.com/freexperia

if you want to support our work you can donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=THUJZQB2U5PNC

Our team is not responsable of any damage that you or you phone will suffer by using our work
    HOWTO

to flash cm7 rom you have to take 3 steps (after unpacking the 7z archive)

step 1 - copy update.zip and GAPPS ADDON to sdcard

step 2 - flash new kernel (always use the kernel provided in CM7 / it is incompatible with stock ROM)

ON PC - run fastboot flash boot boot.img (an black window will open and will stay open untill kernel is flashed)
    ON PHONE - put phone in fastboot mode (power off then press lower right key and plug usb cable) and phone LED will light BLUE

step 3
    - when phone is booting (FreeXperia Logo) press volume down key several times to enter recovery
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select rom
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select GAPPS
    - wipe device
    - reboot

DOWNLOAD
    Look in my signature !

please don't mirror (we want to have download conunt)

cm7_1.jpgcm7_3.jpgcm7_2.jpg
    CM7 PROGRESS

FIXED
    GSM - voice and data
    SENSORS - from source
    WIFI - from source
    FM - from source (not working for now)
    LIGHTS - from source
    VIDEO - from source
    AUDIO - from source
    GPS - from source
    Gralloc - from source
    HOTSPOT - from source
    BT - precompiled
    Live View - UGLY but SMART Accesory
    Live Watch - usefull, nice, smart
    RECOVERY - almost ready
    3D - precompiled
    CAMERA - precompiled
    ANT+ - precompiled and source

WORK IN PROGRESS
    HDMI - work in progress (for suported devices)
    FM - work in progress

BUGTRAKER
    http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/
    hy all

GREAT NEWS
    WE GAVE MERGED ARC,NEO and PLAY devices into CyanogenMod

we will prepare new releases soon
    sorry for delay
    build system is broken and we can not make new rom
    we will keep you updated

J
    FreeXperia Team