- Mar 22, 2011
[COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */[/COLOR]
This is an unofficial build of CM10.1.
This is an attempt to stay close to official cm10.1 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.
This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.
For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our new website:
* Only use the included kernel for 100% compatibility, bug reports with non-standard kernel will be ignored.
* LT15i (Arc) users need to flash LT18i (Arc S) ftf in order to remove /vendor partition and have increased /system & /data space
1. Flash boot.img (in the zip) with fastboot or FlashTool
2. Install update zip in CWM recovery
3. Install Google Apps (gapps) zip in CWM recovery (this step is optional for those who don't want Google Apps)
4. Wipe data (do this only if you come from stock ics, a newer version of android like cm-10.2 or if you have problems like Force Close after installation)
How to build:
[GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM10.1 test builds
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS
Fast mirror of official gapps
Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
NEW!!! BUG Tracker
If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.
LegacyXperia, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
mikeioannina, FXP, nobodyAtall, M66B, pcfighter, shufuking, Steph310
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Stable Version: stable 20130908
Stable Release Date: 2013-09-08
Current Beta Version: nightly 20131108
Beta Release Date: 2013-11-08
Last Updated 2013-11-30