Are there any tools to map buttons to the touchscreen?

Search This thread
For those games that don't support the controller directly, is there a way to map the Joycon buttons to the touchscreen? I read that the Nvidia Shield included a system-wide functionality to map buttons to touches, but I haven't found a way to install it on the Switch over LineageOS. There are also tools like Octopus or Panda, but I'm scared of potential bans on games like Genshin Impact, plus some of them require an external ADB connection from a secondary device. Is there some flashable zip or a Magisk/Xposed overlay I can install instead?

donkeyhigh

Mar 9, 2012
I had SOME success with Mantis Gamepad Pro. I got it working by connecting it to my PC. Started CoD:Mobile, and went into Training. Accessed the Mantis menu overlay, then I pressed "add button", and it tells you to press the button on the controller you want on the screen. So I did this with everything. Looks great.

But when I close the settings, and try and actually USE the controller, the controller the program JUST took instructions from when mapping the touchscreen buttons, it won't do anything. It's like the controller isn't even connected. Even tho it registers when the program asks you to press stuff on your Joy Cons during setup.

Could it be something about Mantis Gamepad Pro not having the right access options or something? Could you please try it out as well, and update this thread if you figure anything out.. Or if you found another solution. I just wanna play Call of Duty Mobile on my Switch.