• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Are we getting Android 10?

Search This thread

Conixcit

Dec 8, 2013
I've looked it up online but couldn't find any solid answers, I'm currently on MIUI 11 but on Android 9
It's global version tho, as far as I heard 9t pro got Android 10 based miui11

IEATMILKA

Jun 19, 2012
Graz
Youll need to unlock your bootloader, flash twrp and flash xiaomi.eu rom, if you want other languages than chinese and english :)

All your data will be lost tho, so Ill advise to make a backup

Reactions: Conixcit

dancress

Jun 13, 2010
Mind if I ask, what's the difference between miui11 that based on Android 9 and 10
Since this isn't stock Android we are using, should I expect something major?

Not really. I have been using the beta for a few weeks (it's very much useable as a daily driver) and it's... MIUI shrug. Feels a little smoother for me. But all the big changes 10 brought, well, not much left of them. The Gesture Nav is there but I don't use it because I'm just too used to my three buttons. Dark Mode is there but it's not very mature IMHO since it also 'colors' websites for me and makes the notification bar invisible on certain occassions.

In short, I'm not sure if I could tell the difference immediately if you gave me a 9T with 9 and one with 10. So nothing to be nervous about - it'll come when it comes.

Reactions: Conixcit

Conixcit

Dec 8, 2013
Not really. I have been using the beta for a few weeks (it's very much useable as a daily driver) and it's... MIUI shrug. Feels a little smoother for me. But all the big changes 10 brought, well, not much left of them. The Gesture Nav is there but I don't use it because I'm just too used to my three buttons. Dark Mode is there but it's not very mature IMHO since it also 'colors' websites for me and makes the notification bar invisible on certain occassions.

In short, I'm not sure if I could tell the difference immediately if you gave me a 9T with 9 and one with 10. So nothing to be nervous about - it'll come when it comes.
So nothing to be hyped about, thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, youll get it, theres already the beta out for it
    Youll need to unlock your bootloader, flash twrp and flash xiaomi.eu rom, if you want other languages than chinese and english :)

All your data will be lost tho, so Ill advise to make a backup
    Waiting for official release is easier choice here I guess, when do you think we'll get the official q based release?

I don't think we will receive it this year.

Beta version is really good, but still have some bugs that will take some time to get solved
    Mind if I ask, what's the difference between miui11 that based on Android 9 and 10
    Since this isn't stock Android we are using, should I expect something major?

Though its global version

I suffer the same fate.
    Global version is always the last one to get updates, sigh.
    It's ironic really.