Are you happy with 108 update??

Search This thread

Aoi_sora9x

Jan 22, 2009
Not sure what's the problem, but two things that persist from the earlier firmware is the occasional freeze of the camera and the occasional reboot. nothing too major, but noticeable nonetheless

Reactions: ron76426

reza_v

Aug 12, 2012
Me too, random reboots every week or two weeks.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

keithwalton

Nov 6, 2010
Southampton
The camera on mine will sometimes freeze whenever you take a second photo, and video mode the stop buttons stops working,
This happens consistently if the phone has been running for a few days. Reboot the phone and it works fine.

Battery life with the smart watch is much better than the 4.3 builds and almost as good as the orig 4.2's

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012
108 has been working flawlessly for me, before this I had battery drain, speaker bug, "camera not available" message and other small bugs

Sent from my Xperia Z1

HellRoot

Feb 12, 2012
When pressing the back button quite rapidly it closes the current program and enters random programs, mostly the camera.

Other than that it is okay but not brilliant

Vengeance66

Dec 7, 2012
Tetovo
rainbowenter.com
This firmware update was the best update I received on my Z1.

KitKat was really buggy for me. I didn't had any random restarts, but I got the Camera Not Available for some time. The overheat was also a big problem. Direct Call shortcuts didn't had their contact photos on them. But, this update really fixed these things. The phone is smooth, no random app (camera opening) after tapping the back button like before.

Overall, great update!

Waiting for the new! Hopefully, something new will come... :cool:

redback_rsa

Nov 9, 2012
Cape Town
When pressing the back button quite rapidly it closes the current program and enters random programs, mostly the camera.

Exactly the same issue. Always opens up camera and possibly the sim toolkit for me.

WiFi performance has taken a nose dive, but I might be imagining that one.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: HellRoot

totikk

Aug 22, 2013
camera sometimes freezes, sometimes long time to open, and sometimes does not save a photo. helps only restart phone.

kingpin781

Jul 23, 2010
After 4.4 jack slot stoped working. I can't use my earphone with my Z1. So only way to use earphone (or something like that) is using bluetooth. I hope sony will fix it. On the other hand all of things are stable for me instead of jack slot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Not sure what's the problem, but two things that persist from the earlier firmware is the occasional freeze of the camera and the occasional reboot. nothing too major, but noticeable nonetheless

Exactly the same issue. Always opens up camera and possibly the sim toolkit for me.

WiFi performance has taken a nose dive, but I might be imagining that one.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 2