Keeping it. Have owned every Pixel. I have no issues with the screen, and I honestly don't have any issues with the finger print scanner even using a screen protector. Battery has been great. Only grip is having to get used to a bigger phone as the Pixel 5 was obviously smaller. But I went in knowing that.
That's wild that you've owned every pixel phone. I'm still on the 3XL and can't find any pros of upgrading to the 6 or 6 Pro that appeal to me other than the superior camera. Reasons I'm staying with the 3XL:
1. I primarily use my phone as a phone.... the 3XL does a decent job of phone call quality.
2. Speakers on 3XL are front facing
3. Finger print scanner is on the back of the phone
4. Phone is the perfect size
5. Phone just feels solid
If I could upgrade anything on the 3XL, it'd be:
1. Better speakers
2. Phone speed to be what it was when I purchased the 3XL. Everything is a bit slower now. I'm guessing a factory reset would solve this, but maybe not if all the apps are tuned to work with the latest phones?