- Oct 1, 2018
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS
Recommended TWRP : DOWNLOAD TWRP
First time installing crDroid to your Redmi S2, or coming from another ROM:
** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery, We have Linked a Recommended Recovery Below
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up
For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
And a Little Bit of Heat When Device Is Getting Charged
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel or My Custom Kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
Device Specific Support
I Would Be Providing Support Here for this Rom, but just if in case U Wanted me to Contact on Telegram For Reporting some Extended Bugs etc.. Kindly CONTACT ME
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- @Sushant9096 [ For Some Fixes ]
- rama982 [ Initial Work For ARM64 kernel Sources ]
- Our Pro YSL testers Group
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
crDroid , ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi S2
RevanthTolety, mahajant99, rama982
Source Code: https://github.com/RevanthTolety/kernel_xiaomi_ysl/tree/lineage-16.0
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI PIE Firmware Required
Based On: Lineage
Stable Release Date: 2019-08-07
Last Updated 2019-08-07