[ARM64][ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL]Pixel Experience Plus[AOSP][YSL]

Search This thread

Taycan17

Nov 24, 2019
Dialer and call volume issue

Why dialer shows dialing even after call has been received.
Please help on this cause until it says calling, call recording will not start and i need call recording.
Call volume also not working.

Corsa83

Aug 13, 2017
How stable is this ROM?. I was looking for the most stable ROM for my Redmi S2 I am gonna give to a friend. My phone is locked with a Mi account I cannot recover, a deleted account. So need to stick to custom ROMs (Xiaomi.eu included). It's for a daily drive.

Is the Pixel experience ROM ok or he is gonna have some problems? all working? the gps, the fingerprint... (he doesn't know anything about technical things so it has to be quite stable and don't loss functionality with bad updates or something like that). In other case what ROM do you recommend me for this Redmi s2/y2?

Thank you!

matheus saldanha

Dec 19, 2019
good afternoon, guys, I can't install the netflix application, and I can't install even a magisk failing to install via twrp. Does anyone know how to solve. thank you

Chura99

Dec 28, 2019
use the recovery fox to be able to flash that rom remember that its architecture is 6

Hey guys, it's showing Error 255 while flashing:(
I tried clean flash as well, but did not work
I'm currently using miui EU rom
What should I do?

-------use the recovery fox to be able to flash that rom remember that its architecture is 64----

nono.gerald

Feb 5, 2020
I like this rom, the issue is the rotation in some apps like mobile legend. And the camera upside down and double tap to wake up not working.

Last edited:

nirajsharma

Jun 20, 2020
Sir i have downloaded an android 10 version of pixel experience plus rom for redmiy2
Sir can you review this rom and check for volte and video calling issue else the update is genuinely smooth.
Sir please solve the volte and video calling issue in this ROM.
as m not allowed to send the link can you contact me to get the rom link.
thankyou sir!!:)

Top Liked Posts