[ARM64][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][YSL] LineageOS 16.0 [18.08.2019]

Search This thread

ZxDax

Sep 18, 2014
Hi! Nice job with this custom ROM. So far so good but what I noticed it's that the FP sensor it's being recognized as a touch input which is not that bad but can be annoying sometimes. Does anyone else has this problem?

Reactions: Janik020301

Sadik283

Sep 9, 2019
Yes, you're right, it's going very well, it looks like a new phone ...

and the battery lasts longer than in MIUI;)

and it doesn't get hot, and it loads fast

What doesn't work for me is the double tap to wake up the screen, automatic brightness, and infrared.

Can you please provide me the link and recovery needed for installing the AOSP rom?

mohitdabas07

Nov 15, 2016
Thanx everyone who suggested aoisp derpefest rom it is lit. There are so many useful features in it and gcam works great too

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

If anyone is missing miui gestures just install fluid navigation from playstore it is lit ? and works even in background and after closing the app.

mixsnl

Sep 26, 2018
Hey guys,I just read about the project and I'm excited abou this rom, but to scared to try it cause I'm no expert in this flashing roms and recovery area. Any one uses as a daily rom? Is it worthy?

Baim alif

Aug 16, 2019
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hey guys,I just read about the project and I'm excited abou this rom, but to scared to try it cause I'm no expert in this flashing roms and recovery area. Any one uses as a daily rom? Is it worthy?

worthy or not depends on each, for me this is a gift when xiaomi only gives 32bits architecture, but now there are so many custom ROMs with 64 bits architecture with which our device are improved etc ... so thanks to the developers ... you are the YSL Heroes...

i used as daily driver.... no probem at all

mixsnl

Sep 26, 2018
worthy or not depends on each, for me this is a gift when xiaomi only gives 32bits architecture, but now there are so many custom ROMs with 64 bits architecture with which our device are improved etc ... so thanks to the developers ... you are the YSL Heroes...

i used as daily driver.... no probem at all
I'm just asking if it is worth the trouble of flashing this rom? Cause I would like a clean android look with gcam and a good battery in the mix, with the everyday use!

Baim alif

Aug 16, 2019
Google Pixel 4 XL
I'm just asking if it is worth the trouble of flashing this rom? Cause I would like a clean android look with gcam and a good battery in the mix, with the everyday use!

hmm .... everything needs effort, and I think for this case it only needs a little ... so what are you waiting for.. Gcam works great and battery usage is amazing.... SOT up to 5 hours...

mohitdabas07

Nov 15, 2016
Hi I need help my Google drive app is showing no internet connection. Then I installed older version of it. It worked but after uploading files one time it also started showing no internet connection. I tried uninstalling reinstalling clearing cache data giving all permissions and mailed google too but no luck and no help from Google. I am using aoisp derpefest 6 sept build can anybody help me

Sadik283

Sep 9, 2019
Bootloader unlocking

Can someone help me in unlocking my bootloader??
First I had been given 173 hours to wait and then they gave another one week to wait.Then when I tried to unlock after 173 hours waiting they again given me 168 hours ultimatum.Now please tell me the right way to unlock my bootloader.
Thanks in advance!
And sorry for my writing mistakes.

Last edited:

YacinHam15

Dec 24, 2018
Can you help me someone in unlocking my bootloader??
First I had been given 173 hours to wait one week again.Then when I tried to unlock then again they given me 168 hours ultimatum.Now please tell me the right way to unlock my bootloader.
Thanks in advance!
normal'y it takes 15 days (360hours) so yeah you still have to wait , that's all :)

Reactions: Sadik283

mohitdabas07

Nov 15, 2016
Hi I need help my Google drive app is showing no internet connection. Then I installed older version of it. It worked but after uploading files one time it also started showing no internet connection. I tried uninstalling reinstalling clearing cache data giving all permissions and mailed google too but no luck and no help from Google. I am using aoisp derpefest 6 sept build can anybody help me

Anyone please help

Haywireugg

Apr 6, 2018
Jammu
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Nano and I am using aoisp derpefest not lineage os

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

I also tried with pico gapps but no luck same problem

Google drive didn't work for me as well. But now I'm using pixel experience. It already comes with google services installed and has lesser bloat. Drive seems to have some problem with the ROM which prevents it from accessing the server. Sorry but I cannot help you with that. I can only recommend you to move to any other ROM.

Reactions: mohitdabas07

mohitdabas07

Nov 15, 2016
Google drive didn't work for me as well. But now I'm using pixel experience. It already comes with google services installed and has lesser bloat. Drive seems to have some problem with the ROM which prevents it from accessing the server. Sorry but I cannot help you with that. I can only recommend you to move to any other ROM.

Thnx for your help ? I am currently sticking to this rom till next update if still it won't be fixed then I will move

Reactions: Haywireugg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zYkSW7S.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • IR camera
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS/GNSS
    • VoLTE

Known issues:
    • You tell me (None)

Instructions :
    • You need a PC with ADB & Fastboot available
    • Download recovery
    • Reboot to fastboot
    • Run: fastboot flash recovery recovery_twistloop.img
    • Press volume & power up until you see TWRP logo
    • Enter your password (if it prompts)
    • Go to Wipe
    • Click on Format Data -> Yes
    • Go back and select Advanced Wipe
    • Select system & cache and press wipe
    • Go back (press back twice)
    • Select “Advanced”, “ADB Sideload”, then swipe to begin sideload.
    • On the host machine, sideload the package using: adb sideload filename.zip (Replace filename with actual filename)
    • You may flash OpenGapps and or Magisk
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits:
    • @Sushant9096 [ For Some Fixes ]
    • @rama982 [ Initial Work For ARM64 kernel Sources ]
    • @m_vaisakh [ For Helping in Fixing Bugs ]
    • Zeelog
    • Our Pro YSL testers Group
    • Many others... ( if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi S2

Contributors
    mahajant99, RevanthTolety, m_vaisakh, rama982
    Source Code: https://github.com/ysl-development/kernel_xiaomi_msm8953_64

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI PIE Firmware Required

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2019-08-18

Created 2019-08-18
    Last Updated 2019-09-02
    Changelogs
    25-08-19 - Download
    - Upstream Kernel
    - Updated Blobs
    - Fixed charging Slow issue
    - Fixed Live Display & Chrome Flickering Issues
    - Using Thermal Hal & Thermal-Engine
    - Enable Minimum GPU in DT
    - Improved RAM Management
    - Improved Battery Drain & Heating
    30-08-19 - Download
    - Fixed Battery Drain
    - Fixed Heating Issue
    - Fixed the Yellow Screen Issues
    Can you please provide me the link and recovery needed for installing the AOSP rom?

Of course :eek:

Rom:

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962577996

Recovery:

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117927913

;) :good:
    Nope it didnt.Is this rom really for xiaomi redmi s2?
    U should be on pie Miui rom to boot the Rom.
    And i have not got any error while flashing recovery.. Just flash recovery in fastboot any 64bit.
    Or flash orangefox recovery through fastboot then flash any 64bit recovery img through twrp into recovery partition..
    And yeah the Rom is for Redmi s2(ysl)
    D
    Deleted member 10052738