[AROMA] + [GAPPS] [ANDROID] [4.2] + [NEXUS 4] Mega Thread!! [NOV12]

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Another by the way - anyone notice that most all of the official Google Nexus screenshots always have a time of 4:20 shown? Very interesting indeed... "I get by with a little help from my friends.." ;)

For example:
HERE and HERE
Haha I did notice that ;)

@mohangj: the keyboard works fine, you have to go into settings then language & keyboard and check the 4.2 keyboard, then you should be able to use it fine. As for the camera, it doesn't work on CM10.

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

Last edited:
Reactions: mohangj

Scottyfer

Feb 8, 2012
Can't get music to work. Tried manually moving the apk and changing permissions and the zip. I'm running cm10.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Question about Gmail 4.2..

When I scroll super fast, it gets really choppy. Also when I select an older email, say maybe 6 months back, its slow at loading the message. I've tried rebooting, even uninstalling 4.2 then reinstalling it. Can anybody replicate this issue?

Other than that its pretty clean.

Sent from my MB865 running a beastly CM10

ATRIX-BEAST

Mar 25, 2012
south gate
need help

so i have a motorola atrix 4g running epinters latest cm10 (4.1.2) and the new market works gmail and music work wallpapers obviously work the ui tones work everything works even the gesture swipe. but camera and gallery keep forclosing so i renamed my original gallery to gallery.apkk and the new one to gallery.apk rebooted the phone and gallery works really nice and camera works too but it doesnt show anything its all white. i took a picture and look in my gallery and its there it really took a picture but when i want to take a picture its all white and photo speare works too but i dont know if im actually getting a panorama picture becouse i see only white. is there a fix for this??? nithing forcloses on the camera app but i cant see nothing other than white.