[AROMA] LG G6 Debloater (DISCONTINUED)

Search This thread

kojak1989

Nov 1, 2013
How are network messages marked?

Edit: sorry, i was thinking about cell broadcasts :)

Last edited:

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
Nothing. I'm sorry but I need the phone for work........

You need speak with some developer......

Is necessary that you prove the mods before of post some that no work fine.....

Thank you for you work...but 4 versions and no resolve this fix....my god!!!!!

Enviado desde mi LG-H870 mediante Tapatalk

make your own or delete manually. better yet help fix it.

Resync

Jan 28, 2013
Xiaomi Pad 6
Does the phone still work after using your script or is everything broken after using it?
It seems a bit much what you kill does it not?

albirs

Apr 2, 2016
Debloater removes the LG UI or apps like Dialer, contacts and incoming calls or messages?
Thank you!!

albirs

Apr 2, 2016
It's an Aroma installer so you can choose

Sent from my lucye using XDA Labs

Thank you K3V1991 ... :) yes i know and i already was there, but its quiet difficult to detect the right app, when i don't know witch app does what. In many cases its clear but en others not. There is a list of all these apps with explication what is is doing ...?

kojak1989

Nov 1, 2013
Thank you K3V1991 ... :) yes i know and i already was there, but its quiet difficult to detect the right app, when i don't know witch app does what. In many cases its clear but en others not. There is a list of all these apps with explication what is is doing ...?

@K3V1991
Can you make such a list? It will be very helpfull ?

Windforce0511

Aug 19, 2014
BIH
Problem with LG phones is that the phones become extremely laggy and slow after few apps deleted. So be careful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope this helps anyone...
    It's far from perfect, but at least is something... :)
    Let me know if something is incorrect or there is more info.

LG Apps List:
    • LG 360 Video Wallpaper - Useless 360 vídeo wallpaper, not needed unless you use 360 vídeos as wallpaper
    • LG 360 Wallpaper - Same as before, but for 360 images
    • LG ATCMDService - Service used by the LG apps to control the phone in the PC. Not needed unless you use the LG software for backups, etc
    • LG Account - LG account service
    • LG AirDrive - LG Airdrive service
    • LG Application Manager - Probaby used for control the LG software installed
    • LG Backup Launcher - LG backup app or something related with that, not needed unless you use that backup option (just use TWRP)
    • LG Backup - Almost the same ass before
    • LG CB-Messages - Cell Broadcast, most companies doesn't use those (im from Portugal, here is not used at all)
    • LG Calendar - Stock calendar app
    • LG Clock - Well, its the stock clock app/widget, what else?
    • LG DRM - DRM related service, can impact apps that need DRM content - like netflix
    • LG EasyHome - LG Stock launcher, install a 3rd party one first before remove this
    • LG Email - stock email app
    • LG Exchange - stock email service to connecto to Exchange accounts
    • LG FOTA - Software Update OTA
    • LG Face Glance Enrollment - I think this is related with the Face recognition when the screen is off, not sure but useless if you don't use face recognition
    • LG File Manager - stock file manager app
    • LG Friends Manager - Stock LG Friends Manager app
    • LG Gallery - Stock Gallery
    • LG Gesture Answering - Service that control the calls gesture, like auto-answer when close to the ear or silcen when turn around the phone
    • LG Handwriting - self-explanation right there in the name
    • LG Health - Same as before... this is getting tired
    • LG HiFi Recorder - pff, stock LG recorder
    • LG Home & App Drawer - LG Stock Laucher v2.0
    • LG Home Selector - Related with the laucher before
    • LG Home Theme Optimus - Theme selector
    • LG Home - here we go again... LG Stock launcher
    • LG Install Service - Used by LG to install some of its apps on the phone. Not needed unless you use the LG apps manager (also, see this: https://bit.ly/2Plwi7g)
    • LG Keyboard - LG stock keyboard
    • LG Keyguard Effect - LG Lockscreen Weather Effects
    • LG LDB - monitoring service to tracks specific user information and log info about the phone
    • LG LECCP - I think this is a messaging service, used in some LG apps but also others - like google hangouts. Not sure but better leave it alone
    • LG Launcher - come one.... you know this one...
    • LG Live Wallpapers Picker - and this one too...
    • LG Lockscreen - Im not sure why this is here. Appears to be related with the lockscreen itself, so... indeed really needed? Didn't test remove it, let me know if you do.
    • LG MapUI - i think tyhis is used by the Heal app to map the user location, but could be also used for other services in the system
    • LG Memo+ - Memo+ Stock app. Not needed... this app is annoying as hell..
    • LG MiniView - MiniView feature - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1nWyn3oHLE (not the G6, but same feature)
    • LG MirrorDrive - As before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQJ7XxwaTWE - You choose
    • LG Music Share - I think this is used to share the same music with other LG phones - see here https://bit.ly/2y62yoj
    • LG Music Widget - Widget from the stock music app
    • LG Music - The Stock Music app
    • LG My Phone Care - i think this is used for support when contacting LG support/warranty. Not sure 100%
    • LG NFC - I think this is, indeed, related with the NFC - not sure. If you don't use NFC at all, can be disabled. Otherwise, test before...
    • LG Next Capture - Think is related with the "Extended Capture" thing from Memo+
    • LG P2pService - Wi-Fi Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Service Discovery - see here https://developer.android.com/training/connect-devices-wirelessly/nsd-wifi-direct
    • LG PCSuite Service - used to control PCSuite, not needed if you dont use PC Suite
    • LG Partner Bookmarks Provider - I think this is used to auto-apply some bookmarks in the stock browser - probably not needed
    • LG Privacylock - Content Lock, used to lock content in the Gallery and Memo+
    • LG QHelp - LG support helper, not needed
    • LG Radio - FM rádio, dahhh
    • LG Remote Call - Used for the LG support access remotly to your phone. Not needed at all!
    • LG Setup View - LG first setup, after flash the rom for the first time. Not needed after that
    • LG Shared Sketch - Not sure what this does... Didn't find any information.
    • LG Shutdown Monitor - I think this logs when the user shutdown/restart the phone? Not sure, but probably is better leave it alone
    • LG Smart Settings - Smart Settings service, if you use LG Smart Settings, this is needed.
    • LG Smart Share - LG Dumb Share app
    • LG Smart World - LG Dumb World app
    • LG SnapPage - Part of the QuickMemo+ app, used to save screenshots/webpages. Not needed if you don't use Memo+
    • LG Spring Cleaning - I think this is related with the LG Smart Doctor. Probably best don't touch it
    • LG Startupwizard - First Setup, not needed after that
    • LG Statement Service - To show that long things where you accepted sell your soul to LG. Probably not needed after fist setup
    • LG Tasks Provider - I think this is used to LG apps runs some shedule tasks. Didn't find any info...
    • LG Theme Package Black - Black theme
    • LG Theme Package High Contrast - High Contrast Theme
    • LG Theme Package Titan - Tita.... you know the drill
    • LG Theme Package White - I'm tired of writting...
    • LG Touch Control Areas - Accessibility features, not needed if you dont use Touch control áreas Accessibility
    • LG Unified EULA - Probably the same as "LG Statement Service". Again, you already sold your soul...
    • LG Update Center - Update center app, to update LG apps and software
    • LG VR Player - VR Player? Just buy a Oculus Rift...
    • LG Video Studio - LG stock vídeo editor, used in the stock gallery
    • LG Video - errr, Vídeo player...
    • LG Weather - Weather services for your phone... and heat for your battery
    • LG WfdsServices - Used mostly by SmartShare Beam function, not sure 100%. better leave it alone
    • LG XT9 - Autocoect

Google Apps List:
    I will not list those. Everyone knows what they are - google apps. If not, just google the name...

Other Apps List:
    NOTE: Here is where i don't recommend go and disable all. Some of the services in this list make no sense in being there.
    Appears to be in this list some very needed services/apps that shouldn't be there.

• Android Easter Egg - How many time do you go see this one? For real...
    • Apps Orange - im not sure about this one. For some, appears to be a battery dainer, but i couldn't find why and where is reallyy used. Info just let me know to update.
    • Backup Restore Confirmation - Used to confirm the backup process? Probably from the stock LG app? Not sure, better leave it alone
    • Bluetooth Midi Service - I think this shouldn't be deleted, unless you don't use the BT to send áudio.... Anyway, doesn't drain battery and is little in space.
    • Bookmark Provider - Did you read my list before?
    • CNEService - Another thing that you souldn't touch. I think this is used to measure the WiFi connection speed/signal. better leave it alone
    • CaptivePortalLogin - Again, another thing to not delete. Service needed for Wifi connections that have some credential logins besides WPA/WEP/HACKED!...
    • Certificate Installer - Install certificates in the system. Why is this here? DON'T REMOVE, you need it.
    • CloudHub - Not 100% sure, i think is related with some service used for VPN connection. better leave it
    • Collage Wallpapers - Well, wallpapers...
    • CtsShim - Think is used for compatibility testing, rpobably from the LG side. Better leave it.
    • DRM Service- Used for DRM.
    • Documents UI - Think this is used to open Documents with the File Manager. better leave it alone.
    • Download Provider UI - Again, something related with downloads (dahh, its in the name). Better leave it alone
    • Dual Sim Status - Check the status of the Dual Sim connections. Why do you want remove this? Just keep it even you have a single SIM card
    • ELTest - device hardware test. used mostly to debug
    • Easy One Hand - One Hand mode, not exactly the same but see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agq4cAXNMxE
    • Eden Service- Not sure about this. Probably related with some LG background task, better leave it alone.
    • Evernote - Well, do you use Evernote?
    • Facebook App Manager - Facetrash installed!
    • Fingerprint Service - Why is this in this list? Used for the fingerprint sensor. Leave it alone
    • FmService - Used to receave FM signals... Leave it alone if you use FM rádio - or even better, don't touch at all
    • Fulmics OTA - Related with the Fulmics ROM only. Used for OTA updates (face it, not gonna happend)
    • GBAService - Generic Bootstrapping Architecture, used mostly for Voice over IP calls and other things. Better leave it alone
    • GCUV - I think tyhis is related with wifi, not sure. Didn't find any info at all. Better leave it
    • Game Tuner - Game tuning service, for when you need that "Game Options" that don't do anything at all...
    • GlobalWfc - I think is related only with Fulmics ROM
    • GnssAirTest - GPS test, used to test GPS. Not needed, and GPS will continue to work
    • GnssLogCat - Used to log the results from the previous one
    • GnssPosTest - Again, used for tasks related with GnssAirTest
    • GnssTest - Same old story.
    • HTMLViewer - Used to show HTML documents in some apps and help sections. Don't disable this.
    • Hidden Menu - Red Rooms on the Dark Web
    • Ims4 - I think this is related with the cellular calls. Best leave it alone
    • InCalAgent - Related with the calls interface. Don't touch it...
    • KeyChain - Don't remove this: https://developer.android.com/reference/android/security/KeyChain
    • LTE Configs - Again, don't remove this. Related with LTE configurations
    • License Provider - Related with Google services to provide/verify licenses, i think. Not 100% sure, but bettter leave it alone
    • MTP Documents Provider - Not 100% sure, but related with File transfering. Just leave it there.
    • Managed Provisioning - https://source.android.com/devices/tech/admin/provision
    • My Places - Used by Smart Settings to locate the used. Not needed if you don't use Smart Settings
    • NFC Settings - Why is this in the list. Just see the name - Dont remove it
    • PacProcessor - handles proxy auto-config (PAC) files. Needed if you use a proxy server. Just leave it alone
    • Print Spooler - Service used to print... You need this if you send documents to print by Google Cloud Print, etc...
    • PromoHelper - Related with evernote. Can be deleted
    • ProxyHandler - Proxy settings. Better leave it alone
    • Qualcomm IZat - Again, why? This is a Qualcomm service used to save battery, by using the GPS/location services in a more "battery friendly" way. Just leave it.
    • RCSProvider - Needed if your operator supports RCS messages. Better leave it alone (in Portugal this is used)
    • SIM-Toolkit - Used by some operators to show a "menu" inside the app drawer.
    • ServiceMenu - Used for debug, but is better leave it
    • Shared Storage Backup - i think this is used by the LG backup system, but can also be used by others apps. better leave it
    • Smart Doctor WebView - Used by the Smart Doctor. Better leave it if your use that.
    • Smart Setting - Smart Setting. Deja vu.
    • Stub - Used to send data to remote services. Better leave it alone, as can be used by some apps
    • Tag - your in! Better leave it, don't know for what is used
    • User Dictionary Provider - Used if you use the LG keyboard
    • VpnDialogs - Needed if you connect to VPNs.
    • WAPService - I didn't find a specific explanation for what this does, but is better leave it alone. Comes from the Android side of things...
    • WfdService - Used mostly by SmartShare Beam function, not sure 100%. better leave it alone
    • WfdSpMirroringSourceService - again, same as before. better leave it
    • atfwd - qualcomm atfwd service = Qualcomm's WiFi display. allows mirror your devices display to a TV.
    • dpmserviceapp - Didn't find much information, but i think is related with qualcomm. better leave it alone.
    123FFFG5.png

NFO:
    Ladies & Gentlemen i introducing my first AROMA Debloater
    Be aware that neither I nor XDA can be held responsible if you soft-brick your Phone by using this Software
    Make Backups before use

Requirements:
    TWRP for Backup creation & flashing
    LG_G6_DEBLOATER.zip

Apps List:
    LG Apps List:
    • LG 360 Video Wallpaper
    • LG 360 Wallpaper
    • LG ATCMDService
    • LG Account
    • LG AirDrive
    • LG Application Manager
    • LG Backup Launcher
    • LG Backup
    • LG CB-Messages
    • LG Calendar
    • LG Clock
    • LG DRM
    • LG EasyHome
    • LG Email
    • LG Exchange
    • LG FOTA
    • LG Face Glance Enrollment
    • LG File Manager
    • LG Friends Manager
    • LG Gallery
    • LG Gesture Answering
    • LG Handwriting
    • LG Health
    • LG HiFi Recorder
    • LG Home & App Drawer
    • LG Home Selector
    • LG Home Theme Optimus
    • LG Home
    • LG Install Service
    • LG Keyboard
    • LG Keyguard Effect
    • LG LDB
    • LG LECCP
    • LG Launcher
    • LG Live Wallpapers Picker
    • LG Lockscreen
    • LG MapUI
    • LG Memo+
    • LG MiniView
    • LG MirrorDrive
    • LG Music Share
    • LG Music Widget
    • LG Music
    • LG My Phone Care
    • LG NFC
    • LG Next Capture
    • LG P2pService
    • LG PCSuite Service
    • LG Partner Bookmarks Provider
    • LG Privacylock
    • LG QHelp
    • LG Radio
    • LG Remote Call
    • LG Setup View
    • LG Shared Sketch
    • LG Shutdown Monitor
    • LG Smart Settings
    • LG Smart Share
    • LG Smart World
    • LG SnapPage
    • LG Spring Cleaning
    • LG Startupwizard
    • LG Statement Service
    • LG Tasks Provider
    • LG Theme Package Black
    • LG Theme Package High Contrast
    • LG Theme Package Titan
    • LG Theme Package White
    • LG Touch Control Areas
    • LG Unified EULA
    • LG Update Center
    • LG VR Player
    • LG Video Studio
    • LG Video
    • LG Weather
    • LG WfdsServices
    • LG XT9

Google Apps List:
    • Google Backup Transport
    • Google Calculator
    • Google Calendar Sync Adapter
    • Google Chrome
    • Google Contacts Sync Adapter
    • Google Docs
    • Google Drive
    • Google Feedback
    • Google Gmail
    • Google Google+
    • Google Login Service
    • Google Maps
    • Google Movies & TV
    • Google OK Google Enrollment
    • Google One Time Initializer
    • Google Partner Setup
    • Google Photos
    • Google Play Music
    • Google Play Sore
    • Google Print Recommendation Service
    • Google Search
    • Google Setup Wizard
    • Google TTS
    • Google TalkBack
    • Google YouTube

Other Apps List:
    • Android Easter Egg
    • Apps Orange
    • Backup Restore Confirmation
    • Bluetooth Midi Service
    • Bookmark Provider
    • CNEService
    • CaptivePortalLogin
    • Certificate Installer
    • CloudHub
    • Collage Wallpapers
    • CtsShim
    • DRM Service
    • Documents UI
    • Download Provider UI
    • Dual Sim Status
    • ELTest
    • Easy One Hand
    • Eden Service
    • Evernote
    • Facebook App Manager
    • Fingerprint Service
    • FmService
    • Fulmics OTA
    • GBAService
    • GCUV
    • Game Tuner
    • GlobalWfc
    • GnssAirTest
    • GnssLogCat
    • GnssPosTest
    • GnssTest
    • HTMLViewer
    • Hidden Menu
    • Ims4
    • InCalAgent
    • KeyChain
    • LTE Configs
    • License Provider
    • MTP Documents Provider
    • Managed Provisioning
    • My Places
    • NFC Settings
    • PacProcessor
    • Print Spooler
    • PromoHelper
    • ProxyHandler
    • Qualcomm IZat
    • RCSProvider
    • SIM-Toolkit
    • ServiceMenu
    • Shared Storage Backup
    • Smart Doctor WebView
    • Smart Setting
    • Stub
    • Tag
    • User Dictionary Provider
    • VpnDialogs
    • WAPService
    • WfdService
    • WfdSpMirroringSourceService
    • atfwd
    • dpmserviceapp
    Thanks!!! =) Going to give it a try

Its there any change we can a less extreme version?

Thanks in advance

Aroma Version is on the way ;)
    Changelog:
    • Many Apps added
    • Merged Apps
    • Checkboxes added
    • Cosmetics
    • Final
    I have v1.2 since yesterday worked great but what is the difference between v1.2 and v2 :confused:

Changes: Renamed, redesigned, resized & Apps added