• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[AROMA][ROM] CriskeloROM [v1.0][SM-T110]

Search This thread

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I going to build CM11, I have GitHub for goyawifi by gr8nole, the Kernel sources hub by pazos, I've brain :eek:, a out is time.Sorry for my bad english
That would be awesome. I would be willing to test it too.. Like I said before, I really don't care what happens to this device. It's so sluggish now that it is barely usable. Anything would be an improvement. I

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I hit a wall with that device too. I tried to work with that device but they are so different that it was apparent to me when I was moving files around that many were missing from one to the other.
I think if we are to get KitKat on the t110 the host device is going to have to be other than the t210 variants. The board and processors are just too different. That's why I stopped, I couldn't find another device that was close enough in spec with the t110 to port CM or even KitKat over to it.
I really hope you have better luck with this than I had.

kadov

Feb 25, 2010
Hi, I mean Samsung Galaxy S III Mini (GT-I8200) has the same hardware but I don't know the actual situation about software...maybe it could help you...And tab HP Slate 7 HD too.

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Cyterafle

I hit a wall with that device too. I tried to work with that device but they are so different that it was apparent to me when I was moving files around that many were missing from one to the other.
I think if we are to get KitKat on the t110 the host device is going to have to be other than the t210 variants. The board and processors are just too different. That's why I stopped, I couldn't find another device that was close enough in spec with the t110 to port CM or even KitKat over to it.
I really hope you have better luck with this than I had.
I find a solution:kernel source gîthub, arm-eabi 7 for x86 linux

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
Hi, I mean Samsung Galaxy S III Mini (GT-I8200) has the same hardware but I don't know the actual situation about software...maybe it could help you...And tab HP Slate 7 HD too.
Well I tried to make a port of CM10.1 from both the hp slate 7 and the galaxy S3 mini and I couldn't get it to boot. The steps that I followed for porting had me removing files that I want to replace with the CM files but the Tab3 doesn't have at least 2 very important ones. Like I said, I am very new to rom building and this would be my first port and I think I am in over my head on this one. I may just get rid of it and get a different Samsung tablet. One that has dev support.

Cyterafle

Well I tried to make a port of CM10.1 from both the hp slate 7 and the galaxy S3 mini and I couldn't get it to boot. The steps that I followed for porting had me removing files that I want to replace with the CM files but the Tab3 doesn't have at least 2 very important ones. Like I said, I am very new to rom building and this would be my first port and I think I am in over my head on this one. I may just get rid of it and get a different Samsung tablet. One that has dev support.
For KitKat I build the kernel and port CM11.0

Sent from my SM-J500FN using XDA Labs

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
The download link is dead

Here is the rom that I have saved on my Google Drive. If the Dev wants me to take it down I will and appologize for it. This is one of 2 roms fir this device that actually work well and that is the only reason for me sharing this link. I have nothing to do with this build and all thanks and credit go to the Dev of this thread. Use at your own risk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTpk6hgHRa5VGg1TTFLWWxsT3c/view?usp=docslist_api

"Chance Favors the Prepared"

rascal9

Feb 16, 2009
SO i can get to recovery and all. But i cannot add the ROM to the Tab internal SD. How would i either side load this Zip onto the tab or install through Odin?

Just need to get the ZIP to the Tab so i can Flash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rom23gjwv61h5.png

Hey Guys,
    i present you my CrskeloROM for Galaxy Tab 3 T110.
    Why? Because my Mom need a cheap Tablet with a great Performance also i Present you my ROM.
    The ROM is the Best ROM for the model T110!
    Fast, Battery Friendly and Great!
    Try This and Enjoy
    ;)

771157changelogs.png

Android 4.2.2

Code:
    [B]
    Based on: [COLOR="Red"]T110XXUANC1 [/COLOR]Android [COLOR="red"]4.2.2[/COLOR]
    + Root
    + BusyBox
    + Deodexed
    + Remove all Dump
    + Flash Player
    + Black Youtube
    + intel Bootlogo
    + sqlite
    + Latest Xposed Installer
    + Latest GravityBOX
    + Criskelo Settings
    - Adjust
    - CpuSpy
    - Criskelo Weather
    - 28 Battery
    - Criskelo Explorer
    - App DPI Settings
    - Criskelo Contact
    - ReScan SD
    + OTA Updater
    + New Play Store with Paypal
    + Donate Me!
    + init.d Support
    - Performance Tweaks
    - Battery Tweaks
    - Wifi Tweaks
    + Build.prop Codes
    - Smoothness
    - Performance
    - Deep Sleep
    - battery
    - Wifi
    + SuperUserMOD by Me
    + Theme some little Things
    - SystemUI
    + Extreme Adblocker (host)
    + TweakZV7
    + GPS German
    + Blue Statusbar Clock
    + Slider Widget
    + Criskelo Wallpaper[/B]

120835screenshots.png

neurzgejhq79u.png

431008donations.png

>>Credits<<
    @C3C076 for GravityBox
    @rovo89 for Xposed Framework
    @JRummy Apps Inc. fot Root Browser (Themed and Modded by me CriskeloExplorer)
    @Tungstwenty for App Settings

478947howtoinstall.png

You need a ROM with CWM
    Flash my ROM in CWM with Full Wipe and Root Fix and Stock Recovery
    After first Boot you can Flash Via ODIN the Philz Recovery
    Info: This is the best way that you don't have Bootloop into Recovery

874452latestversion.png

Download CriskeloROM

The download link is dead

Here is the rom that I have saved on my Google Drive. If the Dev wants me to take it down I will and appologize for it. This is one of 2 roms fir this device that actually work well and that is the only reason for me sharing this link. I have nothing to do with this build and all thanks and credit go to the Dev of this thread. Use at your own risk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTpk6hgHRa5VGg1TTFLWWxsT3c/view?usp=docslist_api

"Chance Favors the Prepared"
    guys im a little excited and somewhat confuse, i have a Galaxy Tab 3 LITE Sm- T110 is this the right rom for the Lite? sorry

The Tab 3lite is your Tab SM-T110, so is this The right one for you.
    I don't understand nothing from your installation tutorial. Can you please make a noob friendly tutorial for people like me that never installed a custom rom before?
    Something like:
    etc

1. U need to have a ROM with custom recovery.
    2. Boot into recovery and make a full wipe.
    3. Install ROM and supersu.
    4. Install stock recovery ZIP ( to not have a bootloop )
    5. Reboot.
    6. After reboot flash phills recovery via odin.
    7. Be happy ?

I understand it that way ?

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4