akashvfx

Help,When i install any app in dark nexus it say App not installed

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Help,When i install any app in dark nexus it say App not installed

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4

Probably you are trying to install an SYSTEM APP. If its so, then u need to backup and delete that system application first from /system/app and later try. Another reason could be that version of app u r trying to install is outdated for 4.2

rishu007

Jun 26, 2013
Hanumangarh jn.
Awsome rom

Screenshot_2013-09-14-14-01-18.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-15-08-28-20.jpg

seriously man can't expect this in Android 4.2.2 Awsome work:good::good::cool::cool:

Reactions: hanifvahora

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
.....working with usb otg helper itself.....
would like to add here that my phone rebooted @1.2 GHz setting on tri_zet kernel modded by bond1987 when i plugged in usb drive. no reboots @1 GHz, though. if others are also facing this issue, devs may wanna address that aspect while implementing OC. and users may wanna look at the trade-off.

S

SuperDroid-BOND

Small Informations

Its not my work... I found it as a zip on my old memory card.... FOund it better than stock ..... ANyway credits to the developer of that black keyboard :good:

Ok Brother,
As you asked for the developer of the black keyboard then, here is the post of the developer for this
Sir @LordManhattan -- Black Keyboard Post
And if you have zip file of the keyboard then I can proudly say that it was modified by me and can be found on my Dev-host and also on Manhattan Sir's post.
Hopefully everyone has liked it.

would like to add here that my phone rebooted @1.2 GHz setting on tri_zet kernel modded by bond1987 when i plugged in usb drive. no reboots @1 GHz, though. if others are also facing this issue, devs may wanna address that aspect while implementing OC. and users may wanna look at the trade-off.

Brother,

Its strange, that I am also using the same kernel with following configurations :-

CPU Governor - Performance
Max Freq - 1.2Ghz
Min. Freq - 667 Mhz
I/O - same as default.

With this configurations I am playing Subway Surfer and Tekken3 like heavy games on phones and that also without lag and no reboot yet. But you can try for clearing the cache + dalvik cache and fixing permission.

And the last thing,
Brothers, I am not a kernel developer. I didn't modified anything in the kernel provided by @tri_zet but I just swapped the ramdisk. And so there is no credits belongs to me for this good or awesome work done. We are thankful to brother @tri_zet only, for this.

Last edited:

jp.wisdom

May 12, 2009
Arkham
Ok Brother,
As you asked for the developer of the black keyboard then, here is the post of the developer for this
Sir @LordManhattan -- Black Keyboard Post
And if you have zip file of the keyboard then I can proudly say that it was modified by me and can be found on my Dev-host and also on Manhattan Sir's post.
Hopefully everyone has liked it.

Brother,

Its strange, that I am also using the same kernel with following configurations :-

CPU Governor - Performance
Max Freq - 1.2Ghz
Min. Freq - 667 Mhz
I/O - same as default.

With this configurations I am playing Subway Surfer and Tekken3 like heavy games on phones and that also without lag and no reboot yet. But you can try for clearing the cache + dalvik cache and fixing permission.

A nobp que but can we try porting Cam from A116 forum.. Is i possible?

Reactions: Dixit patel

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
.....rebooted @1.2 GHz setting on tri_zet kernel modded by bond1987 when i plugged in usb drive.....
Its strange, that I am also using the same kernel ..... you can try for clearing the cache + dalvik cache and fixing permission.....
ok, lemme explain... my phone was running @1.2 GHz setting. i plugged in a usb drive using usb otg cable. i then opened usb otg helper app (there is no native usb otg support in dark nexus rom) and tried to mount the drive. that's when the phone rebooted. btw, i hadn't enabled swap. later i tried the same @1 GHz setting and didn't face any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    296oeaw.jpg

==========================================================================================================
    features-icon.png

Android 4.2.2
    Pure JB Experience
    andiroxu's Kernel
    [ Read more ]
    Nexus 4 Launcher
    Nexus 4 Audio
    Nexus 4 BootAnimation
    Google Apps

and much more !!
    ==========================================================================================================

Review's + Donation List ;)

Download LINKS

MOD EDIT: Links removed.

PATCHES

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

FM + Audio Patch : DOWNLOAD

LED Notification Patch : DOWNLOAD
    PROCEDURE:

Wipe Data
    Format /System
    Install ROM Zip..
    Reboot..

BUGS LEFT:

Solved...Just minor ones left
    ==========================================================================================================​
    Credits & more!

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

# @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu [for new kernel] @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible :good:

#My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC + Canvas 2 :fingers-crossed:

#Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him,Always there to Support all of US

# @mehul_crazybond for the Banner

#Thanks to all who donated with "Thanks",and also to those who are gonna donate :p

#MAC2 Group »»»» Thanks to our MAC2 Members for their Support & Prayers :cool:
    have you uploaded stable rom bro

Nope...AT night.... Making it now...Skipped my Journey today for Making ROM :crying:
    Ahh... i thought camera problem was solved :(
    Anyway Thanks .surely going to try :))))

Sorry about Camera...We'll Surly fix it soon :crying:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone