Dark NeXuS : How's it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Yeah got a tester already...I meant for next ROM... Wifi cheated me...as i dont have Wifi myself.... Worked yesterday on Pure AMOI Build and made it till this...Just wifi and im done :good:

Good work bro. Hope u fixed OTA error, brightness issue also :)

I actually was planning to Upload ROM today.... Because of too many Works on ROM...But got kinda fed off with ETA's and Facebook PM's.. :p So uploaded at late night...
:D BTW now we have peace of mind that all bugs are been fixed :D Camera was a brain sucker. Finally..! Never gonna forget this Date: 23-Sept-2013. A Great day bringing an end to all headaches :laugh: Currently enjoying on your DarkNexus V1 just smooth and bugless :) Just installed Nexus app from playstore to bring the Camera shortcut in appdrawer.

Sent from my AMOI N820 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluehacks

rohit297

Jul 19, 2011
Hey, i just read few posts, but i didn't get what is going onn, can anybody tell me, what is the current status of the rom, is it completely bug free now, i mean good for daily use, i think it wud be gud for other thread viaitors also

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda app-developers app

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Hey, i just read few posts, but i didn't get what is going onn, can anybody tell me, what is the current status of the rom, is it completely bug free now, i mean good for daily use, i think it wud be gud for other thread viaitors also

Ok to be very clear. DarkNexus V1 + Andiroxu Kernel = Full Working The newly uploaded Nexus Reloaded has some bugs. OP is working on it.
Felt slight glitches in beginning. So i went ahead and changed following with No Frills CPU control. You may or may not do this :)
1. Governor : Hybrid
2. Max Clock : 1.001GHz and Min Clock : 500MHz
3. I/O scheduler : sio

So the link available on first page is for v1 or the new release, n also shud i download that rom or shud wait for the new fixed version by the devloper, bcoz of limited data plan, i don't want to waste my data, if the developer is going to provide update over ota den i will download the v1 otherwise will wait for the fixed version
Its a new version link at first page now. So wait. OR if you already have old version DarkNexus V1 you can straight way ahead :)

Last edited:

rohit297

Jul 19, 2011
Ok to be very clear. DarkNexus V1 + Andiroxu Kernel = Full Working The newly uploaded Nexus Reloaded has some bugs. OP is working on it.

So the link available on first page is for v1 or the new release, n also shud i download that rom or shud wait for the new fixed version by the devloper, bcoz of limited data plan, i don't want to waste my data, if the developer is going to provide update over ota den i will download the v1 otherwise will wait for the fixed version

rk1000

Aug 4, 2008
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

ekhasti

May 3, 2013
Dubai, UAE / Chiplun, India
Hey did you remove the link from mega.co.nz?
Coz its showing that link unavailable.... :(

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Yes it removed..
wait for new upload

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Removed Link... Wait for Updated Link... ;)

Same time :p

wooley4766

Aug 11, 2012
Swalmen
Tried yesterday this rom....
Screen is very dark with brightness on max
Settings when i press about phone fc error
wifi did not connect....?
For the rest good work devs
Now back on suvi without any fc
Ragerly waiting for good version of new d4d rom

Last edited:

liveXtrm

Aug 12, 2013
Bangalore
Simlinks failed

Help Help Help !!!!!
Please someone help me regarding simlink failed, I have downloaded this Rom from mega link and during flashing it shows simlinks failed, when I try to flash stock rom through CWM it also shows simlink failed, please someone help me.

Dark Nexus

Sep 15, 2013
Help Help Help !!!!!
Please someone help me regarding simlink failed, I have downloaded this Rom from mega link and during flashing it shows simlinks failed, when I try to flash stock rom through CWM it also shows simlink failed, please someone help me.

Must Follow the flashing instruction:
1. Wipe data factory reset
2. wipe cache,
3. Go to advance and wipe dalvik cache,
4. Now go to mount and storage and format system, format data, format cache
5. Now flash the rom

Dark Nexus

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Quilon
www.buzzeee.com
NEW LINKS ADDED! Someone report me..... Dev Host upload on Progress..... 71% done....:cool:

image.png
<<<=== A110 users hit 110 Thanks :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    296oeaw.jpg

==========================================================================================================
    features-icon.png

Android 4.2.2
    Pure JB Experience
    andiroxu's Kernel
    [ Read more ]
    Nexus 4 Launcher
    Nexus 4 Audio
    Nexus 4 BootAnimation
    Google Apps

and much more !!
    ==========================================================================================================

Review's + Donation List ;)

Download LINKS

MOD EDIT: Links removed.

PATCHES

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

FM + Audio Patch : DOWNLOAD

LED Notification Patch : DOWNLOAD
    PROCEDURE:

Wipe Data
    Format /System
    Install ROM Zip..
    Reboot..

BUGS LEFT:

Solved...Just minor ones left
    ==========================================================================================================​
    Credits & more!

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

# @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu [for new kernel] @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible :good:

#My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC + Canvas 2 :fingers-crossed:

#Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him,Always there to Support all of US

# @mehul_crazybond for the Banner

#Thanks to all who donated with "Thanks",and also to those who are gonna donate :p

#MAC2 Group »»»» Thanks to our MAC2 Members for their Support & Prayers :cool:
    have you uploaded stable rom bro

Nope...AT night.... Making it now...Skipped my Journey today for Making ROM :crying:
    Ahh... i thought camera problem was solved :(
    Anyway Thanks .surely going to try :))))

Sorry about Camera...We'll Surly fix it soon :crying:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone