• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
post md5 checksum....

interesting.... pls. post link to the camera shortcut app that worked.

Just search on Google Play for the app "Camera Nexus 7(official)" 12.45KB in size. This acts as an shortcut to our Camera :)
Firstly, thanks a lot for all your efforts.

I downloaded the version of the ROM which you had uploaded last night. I have used it for around 15 hours and following are my observations.
Pros:
Cons:
Brother, all these are already reported and a new update has come up now. So review latest update :) to avoid further confusion

Last edited:

nomadsorion

Feb 10, 2013
Thankyou & Review

Firstly, thanks a lot for all your efforts.

I downloaded the version of the ROM which you had uploaded last night.

Will upload this post with latest review after using your latest build. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: rufus.reynolds

nikhilshelar

Jun 3, 2012
Brightness fine....matlab ita working good or still sme bug??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
You sure about that? Im able to install apps :crying:

Strange, i hope you tried installing apps manually and not from play store. I didn't try play store apps. Wait i will reflash rom and confirm both from play store and manually.
BTW this is your new ROM rt Dark_NeXuS_D4D.zip Size : 233 MB (244,706,557 bytes)
Reflashed but same status. From Play store i get this error Unknown error code during application install:"-110" Also "About Device" FCs

Now gonna try icoolguy1995 suggestion flashing andiroxu kernel.
YES apps install with andiroxu-Kernel-v1-4.2.x-NEW-SOURES-NO-FC but that About device FC is still there. Your V1 is bugless bro. Try working on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: balaaje

ROIT16

Jan 9, 2011
Has new bugless rom uploaded..

Sent from my A110 using xda app-developers app

Dark Nexus

Sep 15, 2013
I am able to install apps both from play store and mannualy, for people who are unable to install app try this method
Go to settings/security and unchecked the verify apps check box, this will fix the installing apps problem
Hit thanks if your problem is solved

Dark Nexus

Reactions: ==vj==

rufus.reynolds

Jun 18, 2013
Mumbai
A humble request... Can anyone plz post the link for v1? I wna download this rom... Cant wait longer....

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

adil uddin

Mar 17, 2013
Thanks to all Devs

Awesome Work Devs... just been away for a day and what i see is a BOOM.. we got it 100% working :good:

for the camera bug the credit goes to @andiroxu brother for his awesome kernel that came as a master key for camera fix :highfive:
then its @khan_frd2002 bro who found the sources to the new kernel... :good:

Now it's time for all ROMs to be 4.2.2... bring it on Devs work your magic :p

A big and hearty thanks to all developers who without any personal gains worked on this project and made it successful.. @Dark4Droid bro you're awesome..

But Where's our James Bond? @BOND1987 bro really missing your comment on this success.. desperate to see your mod magic on 4.2.2 :good:

ThankYou Devs for giving our device a NEW LIFE :eek: :highfive: :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    296oeaw.jpg

==========================================================================================================
    features-icon.png

Android 4.2.2
    Pure JB Experience
    andiroxu's Kernel
    [ Read more ]
    Nexus 4 Launcher
    Nexus 4 Audio
    Nexus 4 BootAnimation
    Google Apps

and much more !!
    ==========================================================================================================

Review's + Donation List ;)

Download LINKS

MOD EDIT: Links removed.

PATCHES

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

FM + Audio Patch : DOWNLOAD

LED Notification Patch : DOWNLOAD
    PROCEDURE:

Wipe Data
    Format /System
    Install ROM Zip..
    Reboot..

BUGS LEFT:

Solved...Just minor ones left
    ==========================================================================================================​
    Credits & more!

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

# @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu [for new kernel] @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible :good:

#My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC + Canvas 2 :fingers-crossed:

#Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him,Always there to Support all of US

# @mehul_crazybond for the Banner

#Thanks to all who donated with "Thanks",and also to those who are gonna donate :p

#MAC2 Group »»»» Thanks to our MAC2 Members for their Support & Prayers :cool:
    have you uploaded stable rom bro

Nope...AT night.... Making it now...Skipped my Journey today for Making ROM :crying:
    Ahh... i thought camera problem was solved :(
    Anyway Thanks .surely going to try :))))

Sorry about Camera...We'll Surly fix it soon :crying: