Dark NeXuS : How's it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

waseer.asif

Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Bro its an awesome rom the only issue i have is my a110 is getting heated alot... the Silicon cover is also getting heated.. is it only me whos facing this or everybody has this problem... whata the solution for this please suggest..

AdnanLooks

Jul 2, 2013
Jeddah
Very Awsome Rom Bro I Like it Very Very Very Much :good::good::good:

Very Smooth Fast & Stable Rom, Awsome Camera & App Quality :good:... :angel::angel::angel:

Bugs From Me are:

No 3G enable Service :confused:

Wifi Tethering Connection unsuccesfull :confused:

Plz Solve these Bugs As soon As Possible Plzzzzz... :(:(:(

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Wifi Tethering Connection unsuccesfull :confused:

Plz Solve these Bugs As soon As Possible Plzzzzz... :(:(:(
WiFi Hotspot works perfectly i had checked yesterday on latest build. By default its configured with WPA2 PSK security measure.
So if you wanna remove that security then just click WiFi hotspot-->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot-->Network SSID and change Security to "None". Then save your settings and recheck. It must work.

Reactions: rufus.reynolds

sierrarohan

Feb 11, 2013
Talegaon Dabhade
How to change the DPI ,I mean any app to change it, a working one plzz

Sent from my AMOI N821 using xda app-developers app

Bro, Easiest way to change DPI is modifying 'ro.sf.lcd_density=<Value>' line at the end of build.prop using Root Explorer.
If there is no line like this, then add one.
Where <Value> is DPI. I'm using 188 and its looking awesome!
and remember to do a Normal Reboot after changing density.

rufus.reynolds

Jun 18, 2013
Mumbai
How to change the DPI ,I mean any app to change it, a working one plzz

If u hav rom toolbox pro...jus go to build.prop editor and in that search for a line that says lcd_density....u can change the values there :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

avles99

Feb 23, 2013
WiFi Hotspot works perfectly i had checked yesterday on latest build. By default its configured with WPA2 PSK security measure.
So if you wanna remove that security then just click WiFi hotspot-->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot-->Network SSID and change Security to "None". Then save your settings and recheck. It must work.

wifi tethering not working for me also

mayur.3.92

Jan 6, 2013
Hyderabad
I'm facing the same Green Color FC problem when shifted from Video Recording to Camera.
And this is happening after flashing new 'Apps Not installing+Settings FC' Kernel patch.
The kernel which caused FC in settings was not giving trouble with camera.
FM Radio and LED Notification Light isn't working too.
Hope you can look into this!
But otherwise, a very fluid, smooth and great ROM!
Using it!
Fantastic Accomplishment!

EDIT: Camera and LED Notification Light working fine after a dalvik-cache wipe. :)

Didnt work for me

Sad to say that the bugs still dont go :banghead:

Reverting to stock with varuns kernel have only hope on @andiroxu cm @varun.chitre15 may by cm or jetmod + thunderzap

balaaje

Oct 19, 2012
chennai
bugs!!!

1.led notification not working(works during charging but not for notification)
2.USB OTG not working(but keyboard and mouse can be used via OTG)
3.only one sim supports 3G(can't able to swap the sims as in JB 4.1.1have to change the sim manually).
4.while pairing bluetooth the receivers name is shown in one single letter.
5.device name and build no has to be change in about device .

Last edited:

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
@m0han, can you please give me the stock dialer of v1? If CWM flashable will be good.

You can fix it yourself. Just download Xposed installer + App settings module and change as in ss.

Sent from my AMOI N820 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380117332327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380117332327.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: zeedude and ssmcrak

maheshpk

Feb 23, 2008
Chennai
Boot Loop ...!!

Dear Friends,

I dont know if anyone else had the same issue. I installed the latest Dark Nexus 233 MB one. I am not able to install anything from backup nor from play store. Then I installed andiroxu-NeXuS_Patch_D4D. Then it went into a boot-loop.

Please correct me if i did anything wrong...

Thanks a lot

Dark Nexus

Sep 15, 2013
This rom is not made for me because its lagging very much and i want a silky amooth rom which is my old 4.1.1 rom so i am getting back to 4.1.1 rom ,if a new silky smooth android 4.2.2 rom made than i"ll came back to 4.2.2

Dark Nexus

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Dear Friends,

I dont know if anyone else had the same issue. I installed the latest Dark Nexus 233 MB one. I am not able to install anything from backup nor from play store. Then I installed andiroxu-NeXuS_Patch_D4D. Then it went into a boot-loop.

Please correct me if i did anything wrong...

Thanks a lot

Bro reflash the rom and uncheck the verify app option in setting/security before installing any new app, and for playstore error download this http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/41626413/file.html and extract it and put the google play service.apk in root/system/app folder and set permisions to rw-r-r and reboot, now every thing is working

Dark Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    296oeaw.jpg

==========================================================================================================
    features-icon.png

Android 4.2.2
    Pure JB Experience
    andiroxu's Kernel
    [ Read more ]
    Nexus 4 Launcher
    Nexus 4 Audio
    Nexus 4 BootAnimation
    Google Apps

and much more !!
    ==========================================================================================================

Review's + Donation List ;)

Download LINKS

MOD EDIT: Links removed.

PATCHES

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

FM + Audio Patch : DOWNLOAD

LED Notification Patch : DOWNLOAD
    PROCEDURE:

Wipe Data
    Format /System
    Install ROM Zip..
    Reboot..

BUGS LEFT:

Solved...Just minor ones left
    ==========================================================================================================​
    Credits & more!

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

# @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu [for new kernel] @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible :good:

#My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC + Canvas 2 :fingers-crossed:

#Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him,Always there to Support all of US

# @mehul_crazybond for the Banner

#Thanks to all who donated with "Thanks",and also to those who are gonna donate :p

#MAC2 Group »»»» Thanks to our MAC2 Members for their Support & Prayers :cool:
    have you uploaded stable rom bro

Nope...AT night.... Making it now...Skipped my Journey today for Making ROM :crying:
    Ahh... i thought camera problem was solved :(
    Anyway Thanks .surely going to try :))))

Sorry about Camera...We'll Surly fix it soon :crying:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone