Dark NeXuS : How's it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bluehacks

Jan 1, 2013
Mumbai
I've noticed something that is on 4.1 the pixels get smoothned out when playing YouTube or any other video in low quality but in 4.2 this isn't the case. The pixels are very sharp and noticeable which make video look even more low quality and itchy to eyes.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

I noticed tht too

nagendhra.sudheer2

Feb 1, 2012
guntur
Brother Dark4droid
I have no knowledge to create or edit an updater script. So i personally having very small script , by using that one i will add whatever i want to add for system files
In this process i have extracted some FM related lib files from cyntus t2 rom.
I am successful for fixing auto search

Thank you Brother
Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mmxandy

Feb 10, 2013
Hyderabad
Brother Dark4droid
I have no knowledge to create or edit an updater script. So i personally having very small script , by using that one i will add whatever i want to add for system files
In this process i have extracted some FM related lib files from cyntus t2 rom.
I am successful for fixing auto search

Thank you Brother

good work keep it up.. may i use this in my new ROM..

surajitghosh50

Sep 25, 2012
Kolkata
help
getting this ERROR while Flashing this ROM and Also With any Other ROM which I've Flashed before!

"symlink: some symlinks failed
(status 7)"

flashed the Stock with SP Tool and Tried CWM & TWRP but the Problem Stays plz plz Help me!!

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Sound was fixed by me, don't know other things.

Sent from one and only Canvas 4 unnamed rom for canvas music
Might be its fully fixed for that 4.2.1 ROM. But yes FM worked partially by ur patch for me on dark nexus with following bugs
1. Auto search didn't work
2. Sound clutter was heard while a station was played setting a freq manually.
Now with patch above provided here everything is working normal without any bugs.

EDIT: do u mean u worked in patch provided by nagendra. Then yes sir, its fully working :D comment above was for ur old fm patch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Sudeep Duhoon

Recognized Contributor
Oct 23, 2012
Delhi
Might be its fully fixed for that 4.2.1 ROM. But yes FM worked partially by ur patch for me on dark nexus with following bugs
1. Auto search didn't work
2. Sound clutter was heard while a station was played setting a freq manually.
Now with patch above provided here everything is working normal without any bugs.

EDIT: do u mean u worked in patch provided by nagendra. Then yes sir, its fully working :D comment above was for ur old fm patch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I guess these issues were caused by fm modules and fm libs, but as i am using legoice, i only fixed audio related issue, rest is not fixed by me.

Sent from one and only Canvas 4 unnamed rom for canvas music

Reactions: ==vj==

captain_nemo

Nov 11, 2012
City of Joy!!!!
FM radio fully working with sound , auto search & here is the patch
Flash it through Cwm recovery
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Uw6nj5Ux/best_29_9_2013.html

If FM is fully functional, please post this download link in the main post and remove the bug from bug list.

In the next build can we have below bootanimation as default?

android43.gif

Last edited:

Jazzy_1

Mar 20, 2012
If FM is fully functional, please post this download link in the main post and remove the bug from bug list.

In the next build can we have below bootanimation as default?

android43.gif

You can use it right now.. Download google boot animation zip from given link. and replace it with system/media folder,s boot animation.zip. just replace it no worry about permissions. and you are done reboot phone to check it.

http://d-h.st/CSS

captain_nemo

Nov 11, 2012
City of Joy!!!!
i'll make the same with micromax logo.... :)
Let it be Google. It's default bootanimation in Jelly Bean 4.3. People who received OTA update to Jelly Bean 4.3 and are using brands like Samsung, it is Google for them too. Not Samsung. Check the below Link. No need of boot animation Sound for our device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2S-cWGv8dM

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

You can use it right now.. Download google boot animation zip from given link. and replace it with system/media folder,s boot animation.zip. just replace it no worry about permissions. and you are done reboot phone to check it.

http://d-h.st/CSS

This is high resolution BA [1080*230]. This will not work. For Micromax A110 we need BA of resolution 480*854.

ROIT16

Jan 9, 2011
guid needed

just newbie full guide may help me
bro camera is not working (it is my friends phone latest canvas 2 jb out of box)
can u guide me what files are to be replaced so that camera can work

ROIT16

Jan 9, 2011
ok

bro i think dev r working in it so now they have no solution ( i thinking that )
so plz wait for some time ..
its bettery for us

Sent from my My A110

bro are devs working
one of the post says that without the new phone dev cannot be patch
if devs are working, yes devs will solve this
i will wait till this thing get killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    296oeaw.jpg

==========================================================================================================
    features-icon.png

Android 4.2.2
    Pure JB Experience
    andiroxu's Kernel
    [ Read more ]
    Nexus 4 Launcher
    Nexus 4 Audio
    Nexus 4 BootAnimation
    Google Apps

and much more !!
    ==========================================================================================================

Review's + Donation List ;)

Download LINKS

MOD EDIT: Links removed.

PATCHES

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

FM + Audio Patch : DOWNLOAD

LED Notification Patch : DOWNLOAD
    PROCEDURE:

Wipe Data
    Format /System
    Install ROM Zip..
    Reboot..

BUGS LEFT:

Solved...Just minor ones left
    ==========================================================================================================​
    Credits & more!

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

# @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu [for new kernel] @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible :good:

#My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC + Canvas 2 :fingers-crossed:

#Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him,Always there to Support all of US

# @mehul_crazybond for the Banner

#Thanks to all who donated with "Thanks",and also to those who are gonna donate :p

#MAC2 Group »»»» Thanks to our MAC2 Members for their Support & Prayers :cool:
    have you uploaded stable rom bro

Nope...AT night.... Making it now...Skipped my Journey today for Making ROM :crying:
    Ahh... i thought camera problem was solved :(
    Anyway Thanks .surely going to try :))))

Sorry about Camera...We'll Surly fix it soon :crying:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone