Dark NeXuS : How's it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
thanks for the info but isn't the 60 fps speed is so called project butter . readed some where . just confused

Actually both of you'll are rt :D project butter includes objectives like CPU and GPU run parallel, triple buffering, 60 fps on the interface, systrace for developers.
60fps was the major focus though :)

Sent from Dark Magic -N9 Meego looks

ragnan86

Jan 23, 2011
Chennai
I flashed the ROM first.. rebooted.. setup the system.. then flashed the APP NOT INSTALLING + SETTINGS FC patch and rebooted.. everything went haphazard.. Icons became big and the wallpaper changed.. the lock screen lock icon was offset to the right..

Anyone faced this? and is there any method to be followed?

@Dark4Droid . flashed led patch . now lockscreen seems to be misaligned also lost my derault wallpaper.
i know u are busy at other project but plz have a look at this matter

now i understand why u changed default dpi in dark magic

after a fresh installation of the rom and patches, i am unable to install gprs settings it is asking for pin.. lockscreen is misaligned, after i change dpi to 210 icons and text become too small and there are lots of spaces in between.. please help

Hi anyone faced the above concerns? and any steps to resolve them?

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Hi anyone faced the above concerns? and any steps to resolve them?

Hmm. As for dark nexus v2 installation I ll elaborate the procedure. Persons dealing with problems, try to rectify which step went wrong.
Steps in hide tag

1. Wipe data
2. Wipe cache
3. Wipe dalvik cache
4. Format system
5. Format cache
6. Format data
7. Install dark nexus v2 from sdcard
8. Wipe data
9. Flash FM patch by nagendra
10. Flash led patch by mmxandy
11. Flash apps not installing patch by dark4droid
12. Flash andiroxu kernel (3.4.0)
13. Download build.prop editor from play store and add property ro.sf.lcd_density=210
14. Reboot

Now everything looks aligned and everything works :)

Reactions: Bhg73 and ragnan86

vaidhy2007

Feb 22, 2013
Asus ZenFone 2
Asus ZenFone 3
Hmm. As for dark nexus v2 installation I ll elaborate the procedure. Persons dealing with problems, try to rectify which step went wrong.
Steps in hide tag

1. Wipe data
2. Wipe cache
3. Wipe dalvik cache
4. Format system
5. Format cache
6. Format data
7. Install dark nexus v2 from sdcard
8. Wipe data
9. Flash FM patch by nagendra
10. Flash led patch by mmxandy
11. Flash apps not installing patch by dark4droid
12. Flash andiroxu kernel (3.4.0)
13. Download build.prop editor from play store and add property ro.sf.lcd_density=210
14. Reboot

Now everything looks aligned and everything works :)

I dont want to change dpi to 210.. icons become too small and lots of empty space on the screen which cant be filled with stock launcher. That is the problem

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
I dont want to change dpi to 210.. icons become too small and lots of empty space on the screen which cant be filled with stock launcher. That is the problem

K. Then xposed installer and app settings module is the solution for individually changing DPI of any app (system or user )
Example : To fix ly dialer misalignment change DPI of contacts to 210. Rest of the ui will remain untouched from that DPI change.
For lockscreen I think gravity box module of xposed can help. Lock screen tweaks--unlock ring settings-- unlock ring vertical/horizontal offset on your choice.

Last edited:

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
when did u download this rom?
go to settings and then apps. go to gallery app and erase cache. reboot and try. if not work, go to recovery and wipe dalvik and cache.
slam thanx if i helped

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

when did u download this rom?
go to settings and then apps. go to gallery app and erase cache. reboot and try. if not work, go to recovery and wipe dalvik and cache.
slam thanx if i helped :laugh:

andiroxu

Jan 1, 1970
Hi Guys! Don't even try to share my boot.img using any medium otherwise you have to face strict action.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

dhrtlockeroo9

Sep 24, 2013
Ahmedabad
Hi Guys! Don't even try to share my boot.img using any medium otherwise you have to face strict action.

Hey bro when will be investigation over?

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Can any one change the model no from amoi to Micromax canvas 2/ A110

Sent from my AMOI N821 using xda app-developers app

Just edit build.prob file and replace product name n manufacturer amoi to Micromax canvas 2 / micromax

Reactions: Jukel Rakesh

andiroxu

Jan 1, 1970
Hey bro when will be investigation over?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Just edit build.prob file and replace product name n manufacturer amoi to Micromax canvas 2 / micromax

Investigation is over long ago. This is just for making it GPL compliance.

Reactions: ==vj==

Dr.Acula

Jan 4, 2013
why was varun makin such a fuss?

Stop or u will piss him off again. :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

@dark4droid waiting for the USB otg patch.
Otg helper doesn't work for some of my USBs.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    296oeaw.jpg

==========================================================================================================
    features-icon.png

Android 4.2.2
    Pure JB Experience
    andiroxu's Kernel
    [ Read more ]
    Nexus 4 Launcher
    Nexus 4 Audio
    Nexus 4 BootAnimation
    Google Apps

and much more !!
    ==========================================================================================================

Review's + Donation List ;)

Download LINKS

MOD EDIT: Links removed.

PATCHES

MOD EDIT: Link removed.

FM + Audio Patch : DOWNLOAD

LED Notification Patch : DOWNLOAD
    PROCEDURE:

Wipe Data
    Format /System
    Install ROM Zip..
    Reboot..

BUGS LEFT:

Solved...Just minor ones left
    ==========================================================================================================​
    Credits & more!

»»»» CREDITS »»»»

# @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @khan_frd2002 @andiroxu [for new kernel] @vredniiy »»»» Without Them,Nothing would be Possible :good:

#My Family »»»» Again,if they wont allow me..I cant even touch my PC + Canvas 2 :fingers-crossed:

#Our Moderator @justmpm »»»» A Big Thanks to Him,Always there to Support all of US

# @mehul_crazybond for the Banner

#Thanks to all who donated with "Thanks",and also to those who are gonna donate :p

#MAC2 Group »»»» Thanks to our MAC2 Members for their Support & Prayers :cool:
    have you uploaded stable rom bro

Nope...AT night.... Making it now...Skipped my Journey today for Making ROM :crying:
    Ahh... i thought camera problem was solved :(
    Anyway Thanks .surely going to try :))))

Sorry about Camera...We'll Surly fix it soon :crying:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone