[AROMA][Stock Kernel 4.2/4.3/4.4] XzKernel-26 [LTS]

Search This thread

langeveld024

Jun 7, 2012
Can you make a new one to support 283 kernal?

You are asking the same in hodorkernel thread.
I don't think Sony released sources already. I think devs will update kernels when new sources are released.
Although I believe 4.3 and 4.4.2 are running great so why you need the update? Cause it's "the newest"? In that case you should consider aosp nightlies, you can update everyday with almost no improvement or changes ;)

-totonio-

Jul 19, 2013
L'aquila
You are asking the same in hodorkernel thread.
I don't think Sony released sources already. I think devs will update kernels when new sources are released.
Although I believe 4.3 and 4.4.2 are running great so why you need the update? Cause it's "the newest"? In that case you should consider aosp nightlies, you can update everyday with almost no improvement or changes ;)

I THINK it works on 4.4.4 you can try and report us!!

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

EDIT: I've tried and it works, now i'm on 4.4.4 without problems.

Last edited:

Ghost ic0n

Oct 17, 2012
Houston
ghostic0n.deviantart.com
I don't know about now (since I switched to Lightning Kernel as I'm testing CM11 based ROMs), but about 2-3 weeks ago when I installed this kernel, it didn't have lionheart governer and some other governers. Will the next update for .283 add more governer and i/o scheduler options? I'm sure it couldn't hurt/take up an extraordinary amount of space to add them.

Thank you in advance.

-totonio-

Jul 19, 2013
L'aquila

Attachments

• 1410802503472.jpg
    1410802503472.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 250
Reactions: farahzadfarahzad

-totonio-

Jul 19, 2013
L'aquila
I found a solution for the strange names in sdcard.
Format microsd, from PC, create folders such DCIM android(data,obb) install an other kernel, let it settle and install xzkernel..
It's a strange solution but to me it worked
Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Trehjulingsleffe

Jun 11, 2013
Dows this kernel support CIFS? It would be nice to mount network shares directly to the file system. I can't find any kernel to Xperia Z with CIFS.

tofclaire

hello ;)
i've flashed the v26 with the rom criskello 7.2 ; the phone was vibrating every seconds so i've frozen crashmonitor...and it's ok... but is it safe or not to disable crashmonitor ?
edit : i know now it's safe

Last edited:

tofclaire

well...all is ok now with criskelorom except the sdcard ; it's no writable, some apps can't write or read sdcard, and, as seen above, folder with stranges names...i've tried the app "sdfix kitkat writable" but it says all is ok...

sekac55

Dec 26, 2010
well...all is ok now with criskelorom except the sdcard ; it's no writable, some apps can't write or read sdcard, and, as seen above, folder with stranges names...i've tried the app "sdfix kitkat writable" but it says all is ok...

XzKernel 26 is based on .230 source and the rom what you use is on .283 for now you can use hodor kernel still the XzKernel is on the newest source.

Top Liked Posts