[AROMA][Stock Kernel 4.2/4.3/4.4] XzKernel-26 [LTS]

Search This thread

langeveld024

Jun 7, 2012
Oh and almost forgot: first @alnikki25k promises us a nice app for the kernel with "cool features no other kernels have", so we pay for that app and after all we get nothing. Not even 1 response in the thread.
If u don't want to support us, fine, go ahead, we don't care since there are very good kernel devs in this forum but at least let us know instead of being active in z1 forums and ignoring us after we payed for your app!
Is that what u are going to do to z1 users also in the future? Promise them some app and let them pay some good money for it before leaving them?

alnikki25k

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 16, 2012
Gainesville
Oh and almost forgot: first @alnikki25k promises us a nice app for the kernel with "cool features no other kernels have", so we pay for that app and after all we get nothing. Not even 1 response in the thread.
If u don't want to support us, fine, go ahead, we don't care since there are very good kernel devs in this forum but at least let us know instead of being active in z1 forums and ignoring us after we payed for your app!
Is that what u are going to do to z1 users also in the future? Promise them some app and let them pay some good money for it before leaving them?

I have relentlessly supported this kernel. I have tried working on newer versions, without the device. I haven't ignored you guys. I just can't work with the kernel without the device.
Also, regarding the app, I have features in the pipeline. I just don't have time to push it yet.

Here are previews of the app. Now, if you want your money back, I'm more than happy to refund you. But show some respect in your comments.

Q0MHSJTl.png
58FGk7sl.png

The amount of hard work I put into this kernel is a testament to my dedication. I introduced gesture wake first. I introduced display tweaks first. I ported MultiROM first to Yuga.
Now, if you wish to downplay all of that, feel free to stop using my kernel and let me know how I can refund your money.

langeveld024

Jun 7, 2012
I have relentlessly supported this kernel. I have tried working on newer versions, without the device. I haven't ignored you guys. I just can't work with the kernel without the device.
Also, regarding the app, I have features in the pipeline. I just don't have time to push it yet.

Here are previews of the app. Now, if you want your money back, I'm more than happy to refund you. But show some respect in your comments.

Q0MHSJTl.png
58FGk7sl.png

The amount of hard work I put into this kernel is a testament to my dedication. I introduced gesture wake first. I introduced display tweaks first. I ported MultiROM first to Yuga.
Now, if you wish to downplay all of that, feel free to stop using my kernel and let me know how I can refund your money.

About respect, not giving response for a long time is the same thing as ignoring.
It is such a minor thing to just let us know. Look at the thread, you did put a lot of work in this but in the end people asking if thread is dead or what's happened and u do not give any response at all.
Just want to clear that up :)

Vitor_Boss

Aug 20, 2010
A small message to the users out there:

I will start working on a new version most likely when Lollipop arrives for the Z,
and it is yet to decide if i keep my other Kernel Project or work only on this one.

So, thanks to alnikki for letting me continue his work, i'll do my best to make this Kernel
a good one like in the old times.
Any news?
Also, exfat is not working properly, some files and folders are in Chinese or random characters.

langeveld024

Jun 7, 2012
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts