• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Arrow OS last update 31st of July ERROR1 TWRP

Search This thread

SebixWolf

Apr 4, 2021
Hello everyone!

I just download the last update via update in the phone and normally it boots me into TWRP then I search install it and thats it. The thing is that this last update unfortunately when the logo is installing in the middle throw me an error E1001 Error 1 and semi brick my phone, when I choose restart it literally throws me back to Fastboot.

Did anyone encounter the same fate? Or maybe my update file got corrupted?

Any ideas how can I fix this and have the last update installed for this ROM?

Thank you!

SkaboXD

Jan 18, 2017
Ganja
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hello everyone!

I just download the last update via update in the phone and normally it boots me into TWRP then I search install it and thats it. The thing is that this last update unfortunately when the logo is installing in the middle throw me an error E1001 Error 1 and semi brick my phone, when I choose restart it literally throws me back to Fastboot.

Did anyone encounter the same fate? Or maybe my update file got corrupted?

Any ideas how can I fix this and have the last update installed for this ROM?

Thank you!
Try August 1st update. Dev quickly fixed it probably after 31st July build.

SebixWolf

Apr 4, 2021
I just redownload the update for the 31st with GAPPS and now booted like a charm.

I believe my OTA Updater file got corrupted or something like that.

padiyes

Nov 17, 2016
I just redownload the update for the 31st with GAPPS and now booted like a charm.

I believe my OTA Updater file got corrupted or something like that.
Nice to hear that. Sometime, updating directly from phone turn out disaster (4 from 5 in my case). Thus I prefer to download the build in the PC then do the update manually. Please note that it may caused by my network stability also.