Arrow OS

Search This thread

Hitman00770

Feb 15, 2021
There is vanilla and GAPPs build for the OnePlus 3 rom. I don't know what that is. Can someone please mention what that means. I am new to custom roms, so I don't know what that is as I want to download Arrow OS.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
There is vanilla and GAPPs build for the OnePlus 3 rom. I don't know what that is. Can someone please mention what that means. I am new to custom roms, so I don't know what that is as I want to download Arrow OS.
Vanilla ROM's come without GApps (i.e. without Google applications and (play) services); GApps builds obviously contain them.

And I've moved your thread from the development section, for which it didn't qualify, to Q&A. I suggest to review the XDA Forum Rules (with special focus on rules no. 5 and 15) and the "Device Forum Rules ( READ BEFORE POSTING)":

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Forum Moderator

dipcep

Oct 27, 2021
hello, i have a problem that only happen with ArrowOS on my phone, xiaomi remi note 9s european version. my phone randomly turns off, but not completely. the LED for notifications still blinks but nothing else shows, the screen stays black and the alarm wont work. this never happen before, so i tried to flash the official xiaomi rom and it was workin great. after it i tried ArrowOS again and it turned off again during the night and also in my pocket. i was running the Arrow-v11.0-miatoll-OFFICIAL-20211009-GAPPS rom. any help on why is it turning off? i really like arrowos and would love to use it...

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
hello, i have a problem that only happen with ArrowOS on my phone, xiaomi remi note 9s european version. my phone randomly turns off, but not completely. the LED for notifications still blinks but nothing else shows, the screen stays black and the alarm wont work. this never happen before, so i tried to flash the official xiaomi rom and it was workin great. after it i tried ArrowOS again and it turned off again during the night and also in my pocket. i was running the Arrow-v11.0-miatoll-OFFICIAL-20211009-GAPPS rom. any help on why is it turning off? i really like arrowos and would love to use it...

Try posting in your device forum and not in an OP3 one. OnePlus + Xiaomi have absolutely nothing to do with each other.